Why does Wattson deactivate teammates’ skills?

by tiger8lily

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does Wattson deactivate teammates’ skills?

★★★ Novice

It’s so annoying please fix it.

I don’t believe that’s how her Ult is supposed to work.

Message 1 of 16 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does Wattson deactivate teammates’ skills?

★ Expert
@tiger8lily I wish there was a better visual queue to know if you're still in the zone or not.

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (584 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tiger8lilyIt is working as intended. In order to block enemy nades and ults its designed this way. Only natural to do this with her own team abilities and items due to its area effect controlled.

Kinda the same how Crypto ult slows down team with his emp. Its area wide so it effects all in the area. Caustic was changed from this and i dont think he should have. He is the one who unbalance the area effect system.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 16 (554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you remember around S3 or so EA said there would be an update to fix Wattson ult deactivating teammates’ grenades and that kind of failed? When you throw them from very close to her Ult it works but close to the outer side it still doesn’t and I think that’s pure laziness of them leaving the problem like that.

Other characters’ offensive Ults don’t damage your teammates as they do to your opponents. And the problem here is Wattson’s Ult has exactly the same effect to everyone, only based on where you are. Needs some adjustment.

It’s almost impossible to play as Wattson when your teammates are Bangalore, Horizon etc. Probably more hated than appreciated when I put up her ult.

Message 3 of 16 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@tiger8lily I don't even carry frags anymore when playing as wattson because of this. Just gonna carry extra accelerants.
Message 4 of 16 (466 Views)

Champion
@tiger8lily I have been saying this for a long time. Nothing annoys me more than when she disables my caustic gas bomb.
Message 5 of 16 (456 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Caustic is finally in a good place.
Message 6 of 16 (455 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Well I mean in terms of effecting teammates them removing caustics slowed movement to team. Other legends it effects team and enemy and caustic removed that from his which unbalanced the others into wanting the same thing.

Message 7 of 16 (448 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Not every legend ability affects the team. Gibby ultimate doesnt kill teammates does it?
Message 8 of 16 (446 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Crypto drone attack slows team - Gibby ult and bang ult slow team - Wattson trap disables dps given items and ultimates. All have their team effecting effects they removed the biggest from caustic which is also slowed movement.

Message 9 of 16 (443 Views)

★ Pro
@tiger8lily no thx would be op.
if u hav safe spot u shouldn't spam grenade.
Message 10 of 16 (430 Views)