Why does Origin allow people to use cheats in Battlefront 2?

by BattlefrontIIMod

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does Origin allow people to use cheats in Battlefront 2?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The mods never ban anyone, does anyone even work there? It's ridiculous. Same people using the same cheats, every day/night. 

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does Origin allow people to use cheats in Battlefront 2?

Community Manager

Hey @BattlefrontIIMod 

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (772 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

BUMP

Message 2 of 5 (790 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BattlefrontIIMod 

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (773 Views)

★ Guide

Lip service and little action, Cut n' Paste answers, preventing people from identifying cheaters and then not doing anything when they do.
We need a massive improvement to this system, you've taken away our ability to self-host and police and then sit on your hands, spending more time hiding the problem than actually doing anything.
We need a better system because this series is not trending well the way you're dealing with the massive and blatant cheating.
I've now seen people redeployed at will, spawning wherever they want, damage modifiers, aim botting, shooting through solid objects, and increased speed around the map while aim botting everyone.
These guys are easy to point out and report, it's difficult to get you guys to remove them, good job and good luck, you definitely need it.

Message 4 of 5 (570 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @therealstorey please do not bump order threads like this as it can be considered spam.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (552 Views)