Why does Ea does maintenance during a middle of a game

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why does Ea does maintenance during a middle of a game

I just lost my progress and 50 stamina at it cause EA doesn't warn no one where there's maintenance service.. c'mon they gonna compensate me NOPE!! This comes to show the lack of respect towards tje community...just a suggestion WARN US BEFORE MAINTENANCE that sounds much professional and people wont lose stamina or gameplay...im playing my drives and poof the games shuts off cause of some maintenance they should warn people about!!!

Message 1 of 4 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does Ea does maintenance during a middle of a game

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Mannyfresh911521i was thinking of the same but the maintainence always happens in a fixed time. This time it was necessary and had to be done fast , thus there was no proper announcement. I just lost 100 stamina by 0.7 seconds. But well, I got a token next time so I'm okay.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Mannyfresh911521i was thinking of the same but the maintainence always happens in a fixed time. This time it was necessary and had to be done fast , thus there was no proper announcement. I just lost 100 stamina by 0.7 seconds. But well, I got a token next time so I'm okay.

Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Your not alone.. it happened to me too ( 3 times ) just only yezterday.. 

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Note the time when you sent the message here, that is the usual maintenance time. Every time there's a maintainence it's at that time.

The other maintenance was because players were having some problems with packs and it was urgent.

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)