by ExpertEpic99

Original Post

Re: Why do you main your main(s)?

★★ Guide

He needs no introduction! 

Message 11 of 21 (404 Views)

★★ Pro
@ExpertEpic99 From S1 to S3 I mained Pathfinder. His tactical was seriously fun and useful, as well has his ult being very useful for my teammates in various situations

S4 I mained Crypto. He wasn't picked often so always available. After I learned to use his drone better it was hella useful for demolishing squads and I liked his personality.

Gonna give Revenant a try for S5. Generally though I main characters to grind the season stats and to get better at them. I'm not a "Jack of all trades, master of none" kinda guy.
Message 12 of 21 (404 Views)

@ExpertEpic99 Don’t have one at the moment, wraith was my mine and she gets slaughtered now... i don’t like the slow animation characters. They say the movement is the same but its not for me. Movement might be the se but because they are such big targets, movement is not as effective when it comes to dodging bullets. They don’t slide as easily, they get stuck more frequently.

Right now I’m mostly playing bang and Mirage. Occasionally loba.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 21 (376 Views)

★★★ Pro

I started playing Caustic to trap players for some luls. I ended up maining him for real as i saw ever more potential and strats to try out. 

Now i can play Caustic and be effective playing aggressively or defensively at nearly all times on any part of the map cause he is a surprisingly versatile Legend once you start to think outside the box and embrace some chaos.

Message 14 of 21 (363 Views)

★★ Pro
@ExpertEpic99 I used to main Pathfinder since season 0 until this nerf, I loved how I could be such a defensive and agressive character and also loved how he could reach high places and shoot enemies because they can't see me from that place >Standard smile
Now I main Bloodhound because first of all I think is the best-looking character and I love the ability to scan your enemies because I am so bad at detecting some teamates from far distances
Message 15 of 21 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RevenanT-G7 Be careful with that, sometimes I'm pocketing a new-player
But not too careful. I do appreciate the extra kills Wink
Message 16 of 21 (309 Views)

Wraith, I'm from the space invaders - sonic era so can only barely cope with 1 characters abilities, let alone all these extre buttons on the controllers now!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 21 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@AtomickSpider 

Have fun trying to get that 1 v1 kill. [like most players they call for their back up] 

"Greed will eat your mortal sorrow" ~~Bloodhundar

Message 18 of 21 (278 Views)

★ Expert

I main Bloodhound, Revenant and Caustic
I just love their character and playstyle

Message 19 of 21 (275 Views)

★★★ Expert

Wattson, hard to use and learn, but very high reward and strong in endgame.  Also, cool as anything, and Cyberpunk skin all the way

Message 20 of 21 (228 Views)