Why do people quit all the time?

by Kevin-Ate-Nine

Original Post

Re: Why do people quit all the time?

★ Guide

Usually only time I quit is when jumpmaster is being idiot and instantly rushes to most contested hotspot and manages to get themselves killed in first 1 minute without downing anyone.

Or when I get teammates who are more interested at hiding/looting than actually fighting the enemy to recover downed/banner.

Happens way too often tho.

Message 21 of 24 (233 Views)

★ Guide

I think bad dropping will make most people quit, but there are two viewpoints for that.

One is hot zones and 60 seconds before you are dead are pointless - which I agree, the other are those who want exactly that and don't like it if you are the jumpmaster and don't want to land there.

Quality versus quantity versus quantity versus quality.

I am sure there are better games to do quantity in than this.

And then the one I have added in the last couple of days is obnoxious team mates, usually in voice.  I am not putting up with anyone who gets upset because you took THEIR legend or because they don't like the drop zone you chose.

Instant disconnect and why in theory there should be a leaver penalty but to have it would make you stay and have to put up with it.

There is no penalty for them if you leave when you leave because of them.

Message 22 of 24 (197 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Get squad from Discord to prevent this.

Message 23 of 24 (166 Views)

★★ Pro

@Dogge7 wrote:

@Kreahke wrote:
It has been answered before. No one leaves winning games, people usually leave if they get gunned down in the first couple of minutes of the game where it is fairly clear if the team is bad or not.

No reason to punish people who have no interest in staying in a bad group.

Actually had a guy being killed in fight at last 3 or 4 teams. He quit directly and then we won the game... He was even killed like 5 metres from a respawner and could'nt stay 10 sec to see if we would kill the one that killed him...

wut a epic story. i also am about to respawn feet from the respawn and they leave, idky?

Message 24 of 24 (166 Views)