Why did you take the vertical lifts out of KC?

by hayhor

Original Post

Re: Why did you take the vertical lifts out of KC?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DeeCay_DK_81If you read my original post you would know I knew that. That doesnt mean a good addition should not stay. Just because one legends item doesn't work permanently doesnt mean others do not. This is my point. Right now the areas that had the lifts are very hard to access. On other maps they made areas like this easier. The lifts fixed this in these locations. If not lifts, put some ziplines in. Oh wait tho by your logic that is a legend thing. Please remove all game ziplines then.

Message 11 of 13 (210 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor I think they probably didn't see a meaningful use for them and they just reverted to a previous map state or removed / disabled the whole system through specifically implemented parameters, to save time. If you remember, there were challenges, timers, etc. tied to those vertical lifts.

Also, it's possible that those lifts were the same asset as used by Horizon, unlike Octane's town takeover jumppads or the ziplines that are similar to Path's ultimate. This case would require a new component to be created so that it doesn't get affected by eventual changes to the legend's tactical.

To make the changes above and get the gravity lifts back is not a very difficult task, but takes valuable dev time from much more important issues. We can agree that they had a lot in the last few days and let's not forget that they have advertised significant changes to Kings Canyon coming in Season 8 as well.
Message 12 of 13 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Mirage Voyage was the trade off lol
Message 13 of 13 (178 Views)