Why did you take the vertical lifts out of KC?

by hayhor

Original Post

Why did you take the vertical lifts out of KC?

Champion

I realize these were teasers for Horizon but they were also really useful for vertically challenged legends to get on spots they typically cannot get on. Why not just leave them in the locations they were?

Message 1 of 13 (477 Views)

Re: Why did you take the vertical lifts out of KC?

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Then there wouldn't be any point of having horizon....
Message 2 of 13 (469 Views)

★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp On the contrary there would've been a lot of benefit to having a Horizon on the team even with the vertical lifts, especially since not every high ground has a vertical lift installed. Even if you had Pathfinder or Horizon on your team, the lifts would still be pretty useful for situations where Horizon tactical or Pathfinder ulti aren't up. 

Message 3 of 13 (453 Views)

★★ Guide
@hayhor Before Octane there were randomly jumppads on KC... Now we have these exploding firerockets teasing the next legend...
Message 4 of 13 (429 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Forgot about them tbh. I guess it's because KC wasn't in the rotation. I don't see why they couldn't have left them in. There were only what 3 or 4 of them?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 13 (424 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor It's really interesting that you say this because I was thinking the other night that we have never had the best variation of KC they we could have got.

Over the seasons there has been loads of updates and different changes to kings and I think a really good map could be bought into play which has all of these, Mirages Voyage, Skull Town, Bridges etc.
Message 6 of 13 (403 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Yes there would. There are still tons of other areas she can get up. There are lots of examples where only pathfinder could get to that they lowered or changed so others could. Trainyard on worlds edge is one example.
Message 7 of 13 (399 Views)

Champion
@DeeCay_DK_81 Not sure what your point is.
Message 8 of 13 (397 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME There were 6 on both maps I believe.
Message 9 of 13 (396 Views)

★★ Guide

The devs are clearly teasing and trying new game-mechanics before implementing a new Legends.

They did it with Octances jumppad & they doing it at the very moment with these exploding firebombs, that are falling from the sky. Have you every heard this new whistling sound!? If not... try noticing it next time...

When you are asking for the gravity lift of Horizon to be a set item on the maps is like asking for a black market shop on certain locations on the same maps... Its not gonna happen...! 

Spoiler
OopsParty hatParty hat
Message 10 of 13 (381 Views)