Why did you stealth-ruin the energy guns?

by Vitamin_Arrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why did you stealth-ruin the energy guns?

★★★ Newbie

Why did you stealth-ruin the energy guns? With no patch notes or anything? Please tell me this was an accident!

99.99% of players hate this change. Just the .01% of whiners who always manipulate on forums and ruin every game, wanted this. Everyone else, like all the people I play with, think this is the worst change to the game that’s happened yet. And it shows that unlike their promises, Respawn is just going to cave to the manipulating forum whiners who cry like babies until they get their way. 

PLEASE for the love of God, undo this terrible changes to the energy guns.

Message 1 of 9 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why did you stealth-ruin the energy guns?

★★ Guide

If you are talking about the ammo change to 24,then they are reverting it back,they stated it in a reddit post

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (839 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

or maybe you blame it on nerf that didnt happen. now game requiring skill.

Message 2 of 9 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

> now game requiring skill.

The game required skill before, too. Making two more guns suck, does not make the game require additional skill. It just means that the R99/R301-laser crowd who uses recoil compensators like StrikePack will further have even more of an advantage.

Actually the Havok and Devotion were pretty much the only guns that added any semblance of balance to this game, especially after they ruined the Wingman for early game.

But now... the cheaters came here to manipulate the devs because god forbid they ever die. I just can’t believe the devs actually bought their BS.

Message 3 of 9 (909 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Pretty sure it was a mistake revert back to its previous state of mag size.
Im not a fan of either weapons but for me its a welcomed change, devotion is OP and seemingly never runs out of a clip..
Never complained about them but GJ imo.
Message 4 of 9 (894 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think it's a bug to be honest, there is nothing in the patch notes about it that I can see. Havoc has gone from 32 to it's old ammo capacity and Devotion is 38 rounds wasn't it 44? or something..

Also someone was saying in my game that shortcuts don't work for adding weapon mods anymore.

It's like they are using some old version of the game.. Respawn are so silly I can't help but find it funny.

Message 5 of 9 (880 Views)

★★ Guide

@Vitamin_Arrr wrote:

Why did you stealth-ruin the energy guns? With no patch notes or anything? Please tell me this was an accident!

99.99% of players hate this change. Just the .01% of whiners who always manipulate on forums and ruin every game, wanted this. Everyone else, like all the people I play with, think this is the worst change to the game that’s happened yet. And it shows that unlike their promises, Respawn is just going to cave to the manipulating forum whiners who cry like babies until they get their way. 

PLEASE for the love of God, undo this terrible changes to the energy guns.

WTF did the do???  How did they nerf it???  Seriously how do you make a post like this expecting people to just know what you are talking about????

Message 6 of 9 (869 Views)

★★ Guide

If you are talking about the ammo change to 24,then they are reverting it back,they stated it in a reddit post

Message 7 of 9 (840 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, it looks like you're talking about the clip size nerf for the Havoc and Devotion, as noted this is a bug and will be reverted. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, with at least the devotion, the reserves ammo amount in inventory that gets reloaded doesn't align either. I just had this issue.  Can't recall the numbers, I had versus what was reloaded but it wasn't the same.

Message 9 of 9 (639 Views)