Why did i get banned

by Liekz2k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why did i get banned

★★★ Newbie

So i was recently banned for "cheating or breaking terms for in game" and this just isnt right. Never have i cheated or would i so just wondering how someone can get banned and lose the account? would just make a new account but i spent a good amount of money and would like my stuff back

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why did i get banned

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Liekz2k.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (310 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Liekz2k.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko ive done this several times and have no responses. only response i have from ea is telling me that i was banned after my first claim
Message 3 of 6 (286 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Liekz2k, you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to your appeal.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo is that not what we are comunicating with now? give me a number or help me this is getting ridiculous

Message 5 of 6 (251 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Liekz2k,

Unfortunately not no, we're not the ToS Team and the support team won't be able to give you any further information about you sanction. 

The link that Darko provided is the way to get in touch with our ToS Team and if you've done so already, then there's no other option than to wait for a response. Keep in mind that the ToS Team is quite busy at the moment and it can take a bit longer for you to get a reply. 

All we can ask from you is for your patience and the keep checking your e-mail inbox for an e-mail. Be sure to check you Spam and Junk folders too in case the mail was moved there. 

Jason.png
Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)