Re: Why can’t you spectate people on Winter Express

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Why can’t you spectate people on Winter Express

★★ Guide

Is there any reason why you’re forced to watch the train for a minute or so if you and the rest of your squad die instead of being able to spectate Individual members of the enemy squad? 

All that’s doing is making the time between respawning more boring than it needs to be, it’s no wonder so many players are leaving when they and their team die 

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Bean2kay9People try and queue into the same match with friends. I've bumped into it once. They basically killed us 6vs3 then took turns capturing the train uncontested and farmed damage off of each other. Next stop all 6 were focused on us again..

It was hard enough killing them 6vs3, the last thing we would have needed would be them in a party telling their buddies our exact location because they are spectating us.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Bean2kay9 Spectating the enemies can put them at a disadvantage. They may lose the element of surprise, which can make a big difference. For example, I might leave the train instead of setting up a defense there, with the intention to do a surprise snipe / 3rd party on the enemies as they land and fight outside the train. If they'd spectate this, I'd become an easy prey.
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)