Re: Why can't we buy less than 1000 apex coins?

by Oravex02

Original Post

Why can't we buy less than 1000 apex coins?

★★★ Newbie

I know that EA is trying it's best to make money from this, but seriously Respawn?

I currently have 500 apex coins and I don't really want to spend 10$ for 1000 apex coins just for the 350 apex coins that I need for the battlepass, this is seriously a big and annoying issue، by the end of the next season I'll have 900 apex coins and I don't even buy battlepasses! So why can't I just buy 100 apex coins instead of 1000 just for those 50 apex coins, Respawn?!? This is seriously bothering a huge amount of players, and you should be able to acknowledge it and make a change, because this is real people's money! And you don't even know how expensive 10$ can be in other countries other than America! Please consider changing this, Respawn. It'd help a lot of players out and I think it's worth the sacrifice.

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Hey @Oravex02,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright thanks

Message 3 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Oravex02 You can buy that Maggie bundle with 600 apex coins for $5 but it’s only a once a month thing. I agree we should have at least a 500 AC option.
Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously though! At the very least 100 apex coins is the least they can do! 500 apex coins isn't too bad either

Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)