Re: Why can't I destroy my own death totem?

by Jem450R

Original Post

Why can't I destroy my own death totem?

★ Expert

It's already bad enough that the enemy team can use my death totem I can't even break it?

Message 1 of 12 (1,304 Views)

Champion

The risks of using an already sketchy ult I suppose.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 12 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Daze623 I wish there was an option to let you get back at totem anytime you wanted at you will Standard smile
Message 3 of 12 (1,233 Views)

★ Pro

Im gonna guess its because theres no friendly fire in the game... imagine a toxic teammate just destroying totems and pylons all game...

Message 4 of 12 (1,205 Views)

★ Expert
@Jem450R yeah I thought of that but can they just make it that the person who placed the ult can destroy it same way Loba can collapse her ult.
Message 5 of 12 (1,176 Views)

★ Expert
@Alphabets Same
Message 6 of 12 (1,175 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag It's annoying because I didn't know I can't destroy my own totem. So I was shooting at it cause there was a team near it and I didn't want them to use it. I ended up throwing the game because I gave away my position and got downed almost immediately cause my hp was already low after the protection expired.
Message 7 of 12 (1,168 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Yup, accidentally shoot down your ult or nade it.. woops.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (1,103 Views)

@Jem450R I take it you’ve never played as Wattson with a caustic teammate who just wants to destroy your fences?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 12 (1,101 Views)

Champion

@Daze623  Yeaah, that's why I avoid playing him to be honest.

Most legends can be countered by an ability or tactic. However with revenant it's always a hard counter due to the nature of his abilities. You're literally dancing with death when you use him.

With all the chance based scenarios in the game already I really dont want to be using a legend that adds to that with his abilities lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 12 (1,082 Views)