Why can't EA make a way to unlink your account on console like ubisoft does

by Xonkru

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't EA make a way to unlink your account on console like ubisoft does

★★★ Newbie

I am generally tired of this i literally stayed up an extra hour last night trying to contact EA while they "supposedly" had 99+ people at 1am trying to contact them. Honestly talked to 5 agents and all I asked for way for them to remove my xbox account off of the 5-7 year old EA account I made when I was a little kid. There is no way to bypass the verification cause the account is 5-7 years old I do not have a 5-7 year old phone number and also I'm pretty sure majority of us 17 year old gamers did not have our own emails or weren't even allowed to make an account off of our emails at the age of 10-12 years old so now I am stuck literally not knowing the date of birth due to me being a little kid and having to put a false date of birth. Having my mothers email attached to it which is inaccessible at this moment. And them asking me questions like what recent credit card have I had on when the credit card was on there 5 years ago in 2016 and when I do actually dig deep into my Xbox purchases and whatever they still continue to tell me "I have provided invalid information" when the account has my CURRENT Xbox account attached to a account I made when I was still learning multiplication. I literally just want my xbox account on my new one so I can actually install crysis 2 off the Xbox game pass... 

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't EA make a way to unlink your account on console like ubisoft does

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Xonkru but there is nothing that we can do to assist with account related issues such as this on AHQ.

If you are unable to verify that you are the account holder then our team will not be able to grant you access to the account.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why can't EA make a way to unlink your account on console like ubisoft does

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Xonkru but there is nothing that we can do to assist with account related issues such as this on AHQ.

If you are unable to verify that you are the account holder then our team will not be able to grant you access to the account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)