Re: Why are you still playing this game?

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@Xebulin The latter of the issues you bring up is why I quit within the first week of season 4 once there was NO improvements for those specific issues.

Haven't regretted it one bit even though this is by far the best BR format there is.
Message 11 of 22 (398 Views)

Champion
@Xebulin Because I love the game. Nothing else comes close for me.
Message 12 of 22 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Cause i invested time in it.

Because when its fun it's really fun.

Because I play hoping it will be fun again.

I'm currently at the point tho that I'm playing it because I know any second I'm about to say goodbye to it for good.

Crap hit reg. Crap bugs. Crap cheaters. Crap glitches. Absolute pile of effin trash. 

Message 13 of 22 (372 Views)

★ Guide

Stop cheating and you'll hate it like the rest of us. Garbage game.

Message 14 of 22 (348 Views)

Champion

@Foofer37  Lmfao.

Not even gonna start on this comment as I already just facepalmed so hard it was nearly fatal.

Anyway back to the OP.

@Xebulin  It's actually a really fun game if we're honest, it's  just riddled with problems that stop it from being an undeniable BR champion.

Then there's the fact that there isn't any FPS that appeals to me at the moment....in fact the game market in general feels pretty weak at the moment.

There are a number of New BR games in development at the moment though....so Apex is gonna have to up it's game or face the consequences lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 22 (330 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Xebulin my answer is am staying here is to troll , teabag and finish predators and TTVs ( only when i can kill them lol) and just laugh when they leave the game mid finish or they keep watching me to know what kind of trash player who just kicked their butts Standard smile
Message 16 of 22 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Xebulin Movement and gunplay. I tried to go back (a few times) to OW or Battlefront 2... And I was like wtf is this?!?! How could I play these games for so long?!?!
Message 17 of 22 (304 Views)

@Xebulin I enjoy it? It’s fun? The Devs and CM here pay attention to our feedback and try to give the community what they want, while still sticking to the core vision of what the Devs want Apex to be?! I mean how can you beat that? How many games have you seen give the players that much influence?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 22 (293 Views)

★ Expert

@DarthValtrex That made me laugh lmao.

Anyway, i also still play it because it's a really fast paced BR, movement and gunfights feel good too. But Ubisoft's new BR is coming out very soon and people are saying that it's similar to Apex in terms of movement and gunfights and apparently servers are good. If it is true then probably i'll say goodbye to apex.

Message 19 of 22 (279 Views)

Champion

@Cro_Pittt  Yeah hyperscape looks like it could be pretty good.

That's one of the games i was referring to. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 22 (261 Views)