Re: Why are you still banning me?

by LordWorgull

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are you still banning me?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I do not understand why they  ( Terms of Service team) do not tell me why, download the game again, create another account and they have banned me again, someone who can help me?
I do not know why I'm banned, the team of terms and services do not tell me what the reason was and I do not know it Frown.
I just want to play with my friends.
Message 1 of 56 (7,350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say but there is nothing we can do on AHQ in relation to ToS sanctions.

If you have questions or concerns @raelsh then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 22 of 56 (8,281 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

You have recieved a private message containing information about the ban.

If you think this ban applied to your account by mistake.

Please contact EA with the link here.

If you have any more questions please do ask them.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 56 (7,295 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I dont have any message Frown
And already ask EA contact about it but no reply of them Frown
Really i just want to play and i dont want to create more accounts i just want my account back Frown
I feel really sad about it, cause i dont know the reason of the ban
Message 3 of 56 (7,288 Views)

★ Guide

don't cheat plain and simple

Message 4 of 56 (7,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Really?? If u dont know nothing pls dont reply.

@gibbleguts wrote:

don't cheat plain and simple

Message 5 of 56 (7,270 Views)

★ Guide

im sure you don't get banned for nothing then be prevented from downloading and playing a free game for nothing....so there is that bit of knowledge I do carry!

Message 6 of 56 (7,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Oh really? Like how old are u 10?? Games ban people without no reason since ever so pls stop writing and get a life

@gibbleguts wrote:

im sure you don't get banned for nothing then be prevented from downloading and playing a free game for nothing....so there is that bit of knowledge I do carry!

Message 7 of 56 (7,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I wonder what the TO thinks the forum users can do for him.

You got banned. Ok

You thinks it was wihtout any reason and unfair. Ok

What the heck can i do ? Do you think a Community Mananger will come here and swing his magic ward of unban to solve your problem ? Or he might remember your name and thinks: Hell yeah, thats the guy we made fun off last night by banning him 4 no reason, ok lets lift this ban now. 

Hell. Open a ticket and talk to the support team. 

Message 8 of 56 (7,191 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you opened a new account and still got banned instantly, that likely means you're banned via hardware ID number(s) because you cheated. They banned an actual piece (or multiple pieces) of your computer hardware. It's also possible you got an IP ban, which also is gonna be a punishment reserved for either cheaters or extremely dedicated exploiters/griefers. IP bans are not that strong overall though because they can be easily bypass, but if your computer hardware is banned then you're basically banned for life unless you get a new PC.

It really sounds like you cheated and got caught. Companies don't just hand out targeted HWID/IP bans for no reason. You were doing something malicious and they traced it directly back to your PC. I think you know what you did.

Message 9 of 56 (7,190 Views)

★ Guide
your anti virus could trigger something like a cheat . try to disable it . maybe the anti cheat thing u have 3rd party that effect the game
Message 10 of 56 (7,184 Views)