Re: Why are there no hop ups, sites, or gun upgrades in the shooting range?

by ElBirri

Original Post

Why are there no hop ups, sites, or gun upgrades in the shooting range?

★★ Novice

I’d think this would be an easy add on and would be easy for players to get used to different types of load outs. 

Message 1 of 8 (418 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There's a way to keep the game round from automatically quiting after dropping lifelines package. It works on pc for sure but I haven't had any luck on Xbox. You kill yourself with targets by shooting them in the back so it squashes you. Then you can drop more packages 

Message 2 of 8 (391 Views)

★ Pro
@mr_18th_letter why would you want to go shoot non moving objects? there is no training in that sorry. best training get your butt out there and learn to aim on moving jumping targets. dodge them hacker bullets.
Message 3 of 8 (378 Views)

★★ Novice

Except now I have a controlled environment to get used to recoil for all guns with extendos and different sights. I’m just saying it’s an easy fix for the devs so why not? 

Message 4 of 8 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@mr_18th_letterrecoil on still targets makes since, considering all players DONT stand still your playing a pvp game. not a AI  game

Message 5 of 8 (364 Views)

★★ Novice

Recoil is still recoil, regardless if a target is moving or not. I get that some of the best practice is in game 100! But to refine any bullet drop on sniping with different scopes and recoil with different mags or using a havoc or a devo with a turbo charger would be nice instead of getting one every 10 games and figuring it out on the fly.   All I’m saying it’s an easy fix and would help new players mess around and find what works for them and hopefully get when I’m board and waiting for friends to join I can mess around in the range. 

Message 6 of 8 (353 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is a must. It is so hard to practice longer range shots with iron sights. 

Message 7 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits you can practice recoil and spray weapons there, don't care if exists moving targets or not
Message 8 of 8 (300 Views)