Re: Why are players SO dumb???

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I haven't played this title for a week after purchasing MK11. And after doing so instantly became annoyed after 2 games. This title by far and I can say this with confidence has the most selfish, absent minded individuals that one has ever had the displeasure of playing with.

You would figure that people knowingly playing a game that is so heavily reliant on team mechanics would understand this and do anything possible to increase the odds of winning. However with Apex Legends this doesn't even seem to cross the mind of the majority.

There's ZERO team cohesion with anybody unless playing with premades. An individual has a 5% chance of winning given there are 19 other teams to contest. Toss in bad servers, bad RNG, legend abilities, no teamwork with other variables and it's a wash. The title sounds good on paper. But when executed is just a mess. 

After playing for the 5th season now will probably hang the title up. There seems to be little to no improvement on how this team based game works. With all technical issues aside that aid in this wreck. The people who play are just the cherry on top. 

It was a good run while it lasted. However the frustration that comes with is not worth it anymore in my eyes.

Message 21 of 22 (124 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours B-but who will we forum dwellers talk to about fun stuff if you’re hanging up the title Frown other than that you’re completely right in my eyes, hence why I basically nowadays play anywhere from 5-60 mins a day xD. Mostly 20 tho.

@BaldWraithSimp you need to get your focus on! You need to get used to playing 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week without getting tired (disclaimer tired of nonsense does not count xD) then you’ll become a full fledged gamer! and inducted into the hall of gamers! :P

@ColdHours btw Tekken > Mortal Kombat xD
Message 22 of 22 (116 Views)