Re: Why are people so scared of round 1 ring?

by hayhor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are people so scared of round 1 ring?

★ Expert

I've seen so many people run away as fast as they can from round 1 ring even ditching their teammates and pushing through a choke point just so they do not get damaged by the zone.

Message 1 of 23 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Most people don't really try fighting or staying in the first ring. If you haven't ever tried it, then it's normal you run away from it. People are afraid of things they don't understand, so... ring -> damage = bad but they don't see the movement/loot options
If they get more experience they will learn the first ring isn't anything to fear. It took me 2 seasons to be able to stay in the first ring.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (859 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Daze623 Depends on if I have heals or not. If I do not have any I'm gone.
Message 2 of 23 (911 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor What if you have a lifeline? Some people are so terrified of the ring it's crazy
Message 3 of 23 (904 Views)

Champion
@Daze623 It seems like I never ever have one.
Message 4 of 23 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]

Most people don't really try fighting or staying in the first ring. If you haven't ever tried it, then it's normal you run away from it. People are afraid of things they don't understand, so... ring -> damage = bad but they don't see the movement/loot options
If they get more experience they will learn the first ring isn't anything to fear. It took me 2 seasons to be able to stay in the first ring.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 23 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 I don't like staying in the ring too. It's so blinding. If the 1st ring is like 50 m from me, I am outta there. Loot goblins can keep looting outside the ring if they wish. And why do you wanna stay in the ring?
Message 6 of 23 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Daze623  most of the time their is a team camping the ring border waiting for you to come close to them so they can own you. I'm not bothered by this but it affects my teammates more often than not.

Message 7 of 23 (826 Views)

★★ Guide
@Daze623 for me, first the ring effect is so annoying to me, sound effect and visual effect. most of the time, early in game not enough heals, specially if the ring is far, and as phoenixforce55 said, getting caught if a fight in the ring if it went little longer than usual even for round 1, it will still be very dangerous.
Message 8 of 23 (805 Views)

Champion

The sound of the circle irritates me, i'm not going to endure that because folks be slow.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 23 (762 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Daze623 Better question; why wouldn't you run from the ring? The whole point of the game is to stay in ring. Round 1 ring may not hurt much but that's no reason to just stay and hang out while its moving.
Message 10 of 23 (755 Views)