Re: Why are all Bioware and EA games faulty when it comes to controllers?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are all Bioware and EA games faulty when it comes to controllers?

★ Novice

Mass Effect Legendary is the latest pile of rubbish I had the misfortune of playing. Bioware and EA are so bad at programming Steam (valve) has to correct their mistakes when it comes to dpads on PC, just like the original when a mod was introduced by another company. Too late for a refund as I've had the game months and played hours between a lot better games on Steam from better devs, I just knew I would run into another programming error from you guys in the end when it come to me giving this game time and I have, I've tried all fixes and even went and bought myself an expensive dpad as I thought mine was at fault, but it isn't is it? The fault as usual lies down to you guys being bad devs or just not paying for good ones and just not giving two * about anything but the money as it's now months later and no patch..GFY EA/Bioware that was the last purchase you get off me.

Message 1 of 2 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Seleniumcodec when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Seleniumcodec when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)