Re: Why are Hero Quest packs so expensive?

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Why are Hero Quest packs so expensive?

★ Guide

I understand why they may be more attractive to purchase for someone who is missing cards from just 2 classes vs having a random chance of a cards from a whole set but double the gem cost?

Message 1 of 5 (1,282 Views)

Champion (Retired)
While I agree that it does seem steep, you're not only limiting yourself to classes that you require, but also the faction and legendaries. That's pretty huge.
Message 2 of 5 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide
No I agree. But double the price is costly. 150 gems sounds more reasonable.
Message 3 of 5 (1,153 Views)

★ Pro

You can get to the last league by playing a single hero, If you dedicate to only 2 classes you advance faster in the game, this is worth it, so it needs to be expensive. If the price go down simply kill the normal packs, nobody would buy them.

if you buy for example 2 normal packs you can receive an exaggerated amount of zombies, and what you want is to complete your Rose decks, you can even spend 500 and still you can not get any cards about  Rose's classes, so probably a waste for you strategy. So, a price of 200 has a certain value, if give you only cards of the classes you want.

Message 4 of 5 (718 Views)

★ Pro

this is off-topic but: I like how the forum keeps renewed my avatar changing the photo lol

Message 5 of 5 (715 Views)