Re: Why am i getting matched with people like this

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Why am i getting matched with people like this

★★★ Guide

Im level 35 and just died to someone with 700 season 2 wins and over 1000 wins with no squad deaths. I dont want an easy game i just want a fair fight. I cant even play 700 games a season i have a life outside of apex. I dont need to know how many season 2 wins hes had i need to know how many showers in season 2 he took

Message 1 of 13 (632 Views)

Champion

700 games doesn't take long if you die quickly to be fair. Tongue out

But yeah i get your point, if you're in lobbies like that though take pride in the fact the game deems you better than the average noob lol. Tongue out

I know it's not really a consolation...but sbmm has gotten a lot of people aggravated so there are plenty who sympathise with your issue.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 13 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

And then we have one particular forum member who supposedly is diamond tier and complains about SBMM by making 1000 threads.

Message 3 of 13 (580 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I dont understand why people are against SBMM i can see why some new players quit because of it its really not fun getting shot and not even getting a fight out of it
Message 4 of 13 (555 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Is he for it or against it?
Message 5 of 13 (554 Views)

Champion
@Nasher355 Against as he wants easy games so he can get his 20 bomb.
Message 6 of 13 (506 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp wrote:

And then we have one particular forum member who supposedly is diamond tier and complains about SBMM by making 1000 threads.

Well, to be fair, there is a legitimate point to be made with SBMM metrics matching high KDR players with low KDR players on purpose.

In it's current form, i'm not for SBMM either, It would be preferable if the game matched lobbies of similar KDR across the board, but this isn't how it seems to work.

Message 7 of 13 (482 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Yea i think SBMM is broken atm cause I would say im an average player and im either getting matched with god tier players or absolute bots its rare i find someone who I dont get slapped by or just destroy them. I get in a few fights where i can really say i enjoyed fighting thoes people it was close. Matching by similar KD seems like a really good idea
Message 8 of 13 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Nasher355 You are getting matched against ppl like that cause the game wants you to excel and spend no-life on the game XD.

It’s like you playing against your favorite sports person full out knowing that you’re gonna lose over and over. But maybe seeing how that person plays makes you want to play like that and have the fame & fortune!
Message 9 of 13 (411 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I wish i could play the game like them but i have a job and classes
Message 10 of 13 (395 Views)