Why am I getting downed in a matter of 2 seconds, yet....

by itsNologyTTV

Original Post

Re: Why am I getting downed in a matter of 2 seconds, yet....

★ Guide

I really do think it has to do with hit registry issues, client side issues, opposing player connection issues, and server side issues.  On top of that players see a bunch of numbers that should be hits, but the server doesn't recognize some of them as hits.  I'm noticing that all the time.  Sometimes I'm doing 1k, other times I'm doing 300, and I'm hitting the exact same spots.  So the inconsistencies show that there are obvious issues.  I'm not sure what's going on?

When I see numbers that means I'm hitting the targets...  Yet it doesn't count up properly.

I seriously think there should be NO lag compensation.  If you're lagging, on your side, your character should get slowed down.  No flickering, no jumping around...  Just straight, "slowed down."  If you, as a player, are having lagging issues, you're stuck calling up your provider and getting them to fix it.  if not, switch to a different internet company that is willing to fix their issues.  This makes it fair for those players who are willing to fix their issues and make their gameplay smooth and enjoyable.

Ohh, guess what?  If a player is lag switching, it should be an insta boot.  There are obvious ways to trace lag switch cheaters.

Message 31 of 47 (2,926 Views)

★ Apprentice

Been thinking the same when i started playing the game and i was wondering how those streamers are so good and not only they , also every average player and the reason was that i wasnt really aiming for the head, but in the chest or else safe place to land my shots, well guess what i was dying everytime 1v1. Like lets say you are playing with wingman and you hit the player in the chest its 45dmg , but if you do headshot its 90 or 101 dmg with Skullpierce if no helmet of course, but if he is using lvl3/4 helmet its 76 dmg, so you pretty much almost dead from 2 headshots rather than 4 bodyshots. Or if you are using R-301 then headshot multiplier is x2 so you will die twice as fast in the head.

Last night my squad died and i had to fight 2 players in once and i was aiming for the head, tho i was missing some of the shots i manage to get them down pretty fast. 

Also one thing im noticing in few video clips is that people usually dont finish the clip and reload way to early or just stop firing and hide when you have 4-5 bullets left, pretty much everyone of my friends who started playing recently are doing it. Shoot they see they have 4-5 bullets left and reload or change weapon in the middle of the fight and die usually :D. Like Thanos says "you shoudve aimed for the head. 

Message 32 of 47 (2,899 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I've been noticing this far more where hits are happening but no numbers are showing up... The hit registering is just awful right now for me. It seems that single shot weapons suffer a lot. I can be point blank with a shot gun and see the hit, but no dmg You can check youtube as well, people have posted these issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b47m88/anyone_else_been_having_a_lot_of_issues_with/

https://gfycat.com/mealysamejay-apex-legends
Message 33 of 47 (2,877 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 34 of 47 (2,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Down4WattGamer wrote:
I've been noticing this far more where hits are happening but no numbers are showing up... The hit registering is just awful right now for me. It seems that single shot weapons suffer a lot. I can be point blank with a shot gun and see the hit, but no dmg You can check youtube as well, people have posted these issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b47m88/anyone_else_been_having_a_lot_of_issues_with/

https://gfycat.com/mealysamejay-apex-legends

My first game last night after the update was so silky smooth. I thought "the stability fix has cured the hit reg/lag!!"

Wrong. Second, third, fourth game I had issues. Hit a guy dead bang x3 times with a shotty and got nothing. I died as I watch his bullets pass me 2 feet from the left.

Please Respawn sort your servers/connections out to be more consistent. It didn't feel like this at launch. Whatever you broke, unbreak it lol.

Message 35 of 47 (2,869 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@itsNologyTTV 

If you're on pc, you're facing cheaters.

Play something else until they give a damn. After the first few squads are gone, there are more players with aimbot than without. That's why 10 squads are being eliminated instantly every game right now, a handful of cheaters in that lobby likely have all the kills.

Message 36 of 47 (2,861 Views)

★★ Novice

This is nonsense and getting very ridiculous...having purple armour and either purple or gold helmet and decent loadout...fps is 60 and latency is low....i can rack up 5 to 6 kills easy...shots on target and control recoil....some fights feel like a fair fight...trading damage...be a little damage or ally and still having time to react and heal shields etc before getting back into the fight....then you come across another player that 1 taps you instantly knocking you while your spraying him...then killing you instantly 1 shot bang when you put your knock down shield up facing him....how is that even possible....someone to just 1 tap you when you have full purp and gold helmet...no kraber btw....my screen shows bang down instantly...but according to death cap 9 hits no head shots with r99...no lag no latency issues and full 60 fps still...can you explain this how on earth that player just one tapped me and even times dropped me instantly before they have even fired their weapon? Also continuously being shot and taking damage after I have reacted run away and taken cover...still getting hit??? Like I said some players it feels like a fair gun fight...and other times they just instantly drop you in 0.1 second no matter what strong body shield you have on...i honestly think there are hacks in use here...players using hacks to increase weapon damage...giving themselves less damage received....and also some kind of hack on purposely making players miss shots...unable to aim on them or not being able to move cursor x camera over them without it bouncing all over the screen...many times this has happened to me and strange as it my seem...its always been a ps player that I've had to report...and the teaming that occurs aswell between ps players that xbox players are unable to report them for teaming because it only gives us 4 options to choose from...1.aim snapping to targets...2. Ammo or recoil unusual..3.moving in impossible ways and 4. Shots hitting you without line of sight...there is no option for them teaming...it pretty much sums it up about ps players cheating...playstation needs to ban it's hackers just like xbox does...apex needs to sort out it's strange wrong death caps...and ban these cheaters that just go around 1 tapping everyone...in fact do this redrawn.. ..remove all aim assist all together including the silly melee aim assist aswell and force people to actually get good at the game with there aiming...the way it should be played...like every first person shooter 

Message 37 of 47 (2,172 Views)

★★ Guide

Thats someone from the other side of the planet choosing to play on your region with 2-300ms latency 

Message 38 of 47 (2,146 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mouse141084 This was a 2 year old thread that you brought back.
Message 39 of 47 (2,139 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lowering your ADS will greatly increase your damage output.

Message 40 of 47 (2,130 Views)