Why am I getting downed in a matter of 2 seconds, yet....

by itsNologyTTV

Original Post

Re: Why am I getting downed in a matter of 2 seconds, yet....

★ Apprentice

There is also damage and damage reduction cheats. Harder to see than aimbots and speed cheats. 

Message 21 of 47 (579 Views)

★★ Guide

@ShineHunter wrote:

There is also damage and damage reduction cheats. Harder to see than aimbots and speed cheats. 

You can have damage literally show so you can see if this is the case. 

@OP You're sure you're not just missing dude? It doesn't take much to kill and most guns shoot laser beams. If you're reticle  is on target your bullets are on target. Sometimes there are reg issues - I have encountered that and that could be the case for you. 

Message 22 of 47 (565 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
No, i know im hitting. I had a game earlier where i dropped 12 kills, 7 being in skull town. no problem. Believe me, im not saying I am an amazing player, but I would say, I am at least above average. Have been in all BR games I play. Like I said in my original post, im hitting them, at least enough to be expecting a knock down or a shield break at the minimum, the point is, they don't ever get downed.
Message 23 of 47 (552 Views)

★★ Pro

i think you need to be about 10 feet to them before the guns work like other games. its unintuitive you want to be 100 feet or so away and strafe and shoot from the hip but that doesnt work for me. but getting up near them my gun works.

Message 24 of 47 (522 Views)

★★ Guide

@itsNologyTTV wrote:
No, i know im hitting. I had a game earlier where i dropped 12 kills, 7 being in skull town. no problem. Believe me, im not saying I am an amazing player, but I would say, I am at least above average. Have been in all BR games I play. Like I said in my original post, im hitting them, at least enough to be expecting a knock down or a shield break at the minimum, the point is, they don't ever get downed.

Check your damage numbers. 

Message 25 of 47 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

if you go into settings and change damage numbers to both, then record the video like as shown in this video, you can play back the video and see if your shots are hitting when you think they are or if your missing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaBkZnOkwA

what both does is it shows the individual shot damage and the accumulated shot damage at the bottom of the list.

Message 26 of 47 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still the big issue is one guy having no bullet counts with 200 wins..the other guy has 4000+ wins..??🤔
Message 27 of 47 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Theres video footage all over youtube btw..👨‍🍳
Message 28 of 47 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Well they better have it fixed ,buy better servers or something or EAs turn to have another fallout 76 scandal by game release..jus saying..
Message 29 of 47 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Dying around the corner happens a lot in Titanfall 2 also..
Message 30 of 47 (438 Views)