Re: Why Respawn is not Epic and why I think it is OK

by Catbert45

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Phreekk

Yes, Respawn is not as big as EA, but for sure they are much bigger than Blue Hole ( PUBG maker)

It's quite embarassing if you ask me. BlueHole address the game issues much faster, frequent response to its players about bugs/glitch.

How's about Apex? lol it's so embarrassing when there are bugs/glitches since day 1 ( Wraith's infinite portals, Bloodhound ultimate no sound when gliding) and not yet fixed.

But I must admit that some exploits were fixed extremely fast Large smile for example: launch commands to earn free packs from Twitch prime and EA Access.

Message 11 of 12 (136 Views)

★ Apprentice
Respawn aren't telling us what they plan for Apex because it's supposed to be a surprise, like the launch of the game itself. Also they rely on leakers to do their "advertising" for them. It means that they don't have to hate the leakers and they don't have to spend as much money on advertising material: The leakers do it all for them with all their blogs and Twitter accounts.

If anyone is too impatient to wait for the updates, all I have to say to them is... "Are you an Octane main?"
Message 12 of 12 (118 Views)