Why ONLY 2 min and 30 seconds?????

by Oxygen12192015

Original Post

Why ONLY 2 min and 30 seconds?????

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA I have 5 clutch players who NEVER seem to get activated until 30 ish or less seconds.

That leaves NO time when I have 3 clutch 3 pointer guys where I can use those points. Why do you have a 2 min and 30 second clock as it seems I can never get going in a grove. Why not 5 minutes since its ONLY one drive? 

I hate playing someone because again 2 min and 30 seconds is not much. 

Message 1 of 6 (912 Views)

Re: Why ONLY 2 min and 30 seconds?????

★★★★★ Apprentice

NOW only 2 minutes????????????? EA seriously???????? My clutch guys are worthless now. Extend the time back!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA any words? Hell, my game lags too. I am going back to my fishing game that doesnt lag! 

Message 3 of 6 (847 Views)

Community Manager

@Oxygen12192015 

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback on the latest events that's affecting the way your team makeup is built around.

A fresh update went out today to help with the lag players have been experiencing in game. We have a post on that here where we are looking for feedback post-update.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still have a horrible lag with the update. I have done alllll the steps. I have a samsung note 9 and I have a very fast wifi. 

2 min to play a drive is not even fun. You cannot get very far into a groove. 

I have stopped buying content in this game and more into my fishing game sorry EA. 

Message 5 of 6 (829 Views)

★★ Guide

2:00 to 2:30 is the PERFECT time for each match. Please take into account the reasons stated below:

1. Beyond the 2-2:30 the match tends to be boring

2. 2-2:30 per match is more than enough to determine the winner.

3. After 2-2:30 minutes, the weaker player
a) if winning how much more would they be able to keep their hard-earned victory by then?
b) if losing by much, why playing for more minutes? Keep in mind that quitting loses you 8.000 fans

4. No one urges you to use all special actions to each and every match. If you're about to use 2 clutches, 2 in paint and one buzzer beater per each match, perhaps it's better for you to either not play or switch it to automatic

Message 6 of 6 (791 Views)