Why Midnight Chomper available before the community challenges have been met?

by xIsraelHandsx

Original Post

Re: Why Midnight Chomper available before the community challenges have been me

★★★★★ Expert

@xIsraelHandsx Maybe.... to be honest I don't really care about UC at all... and I know some of the folk that have him very passionately that it should be kept exclusive... which is fair enough....
just the extra empty bobblehead space that is annoying... but its only a small issue.

Message 11 of 18 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Twilight chomper is in chest now

Message 12 of 18 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Yup, after 417 kills in 2 days, finally I got the Twilight Chomper!  

1. The bite is 35 damage but it's kind of slower pace.

2. The walk is as fast as Hot rod.

3. The warp is very far, we can use it to go to the roof or high places.

Also a good way to close in quickly and run away.

Finally, PopCap figures out how to give a Unicorn chomper to the community without causing chaos to GW1 max rank.

Message 13 of 18 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice

@asukojo wrote:

Yup, after 417 kills in 2 days, finally I got the Twilight Chomper!  

1. The bite is 35 damage but it's kind of slower pace.

2. The walk is as fast as Hot rod.

3. The warp is very far, we can use it to go to the roof or high places.

Also a good way to close in quickly and run away.

Finally, PopCap figures out how to give a Unicorn chomper to the community without causing chaos to GW1 max rank.

Unicorn chomper is different from twilight chomper. They still need to release unicorn chomper to fill the blank spot for  collectors and kids. Seeing this is a kids game and they made it unfair for little kids to get the unicorn chomper. If they did what the did in Garden warfare 1 they will at the end re-release unicorn chomper. Why leave a spot open for it if other players can’t get it? A lot of people went got Garden warfare 1 to try get rank they needed and a lot of people go to and go to school. Didn’t have enough in that time frame to get. So a re-release at the end of game cycle would make the community happy. Don’t start this loyalty thing. Everyone was loyal the got both games just to try get unicorn chomper.

Message 14 of 18 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@asukojo wrote:

...........Finally, PopCap figures out how to give a Unicorn chomper to the community without causing chaos to GW1 max rank.

Congrats re the chomper!

As regards the Unicorn Chomper. Seeing that they gave away the Goat Hoverboard and the Torchwood, which in terms of skill were infinitely more exacting to get than getting the UC in GW1 and besides was a requirement for max-ranking in GW2, it ought not to be that much of a problem for either PopCap or the GW1 max rankers. After all, there is not that much of a difference between the Midnight and Unicorn Chompers. 

Message 15 of 18 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've 2 Max rank accounts, 1st one got it, 2nd one needs 250 more kills then done.

Total will be 800 kills in 4 days. 200 kills/day.

Message 16 of 18 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I did mine around the 2,000,000 mark on the total Community Challenge: What that corresponds to in days, I can't remember.

At the time I was surprised that the total number of kills had only been set at 6,000,000, and it did actually turn out that the community had reached that total after app. 2.5 days. In other challenges, it's usually set much higher. It's probably been set for promotional reasons in order to ensure that most have a good chance of getting the new Chomper.

Message 17 of 18 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

FYI if you got Twilight Chomper gifted, you're getting 250 000 coins x2 in the pack Standard smile

Message 18 of 18 (722 Views)