Re: Why I want Solo/Duos EA Plz listen

by ShadoWawker

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@SxyAlphaBeastNJ  You're assuming that solo queue would solve your problems in squads. Why should the developers spend months working on a separate game mode just to solve a side issue you're having in another game mode? That's an incredibly conceited and selfish way of looking at things. Raised eyebrow

Solo q doesnt have to solve the problems in squads even though i believe it would

The most important thing is that i wouldnt have to play squads at all anymore, so it wouldnt matter what problems exist or dont exist in squads because i finally have an alternative in which i can be on my own and not have to deal with the bs that comes along with having teammates

And also "months" is an insane exaggeration if they really wanted to add solos in it could be done in a day easily. Nothing has to be changed about the current game except put everyone on their own team like how difficult is that 

Then they can look at the data and response from people and then balance accordingly if there even needs to be any changes at all. I believe solos would work fine from the start but at most they might have to change the player count or something minor

They would not have to rebalance legends or do anything major like some crazy people seem to think. Solos is just squads with more teams its really simple and works in every other BR so lets go apex put it in

Message 21 of 22 (96 Views)

★★ Guide

@karchkiraly1 wrote:

@warslag wrote:

Ultimately, games work best with friends. Apex and Origin don't make that easy but you can do it if you make a plan.

But yet the highest grossing video game of all time is SOLO ONLY!  Highest grossing BR? Yep, it has solo. What planet are you on buddy?

That guy you replied to is a classic "cant think for himself'er".  Respawn told him its squad mode only, and that's what he believes, and he will make up any stupid argument to defend it. 

Message 22 of 22 (85 Views)