Re: Why I can't turn off croosplay

by matzesingt

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@matzesingt when you solo queue on pc you will encounter console players who partied with their friends who is a PC player but there is NO WAY for a console player to get into PC lobbies on his own.
it is IMPOSSIBLE for a console player to start the game, go into the lobby ALONE, start matchmaking and get into PC lobbies.
that never happened and will NOT happen.
Message 11 of 17 (223 Views)

★★ Pro
@maximas1986 HOW does it matter for me as a pcplayer? i dont give a damn who they queue with... Fact is they are in a Pclobby against pcplayers that soloqueue and they shouldnt be there... Respawn said in the beginning Pcplayers would not end up with consoleplayers when they soloqueue but they do.
Message 12 of 17 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@xTomboyRespecterWell sadly they turned that option off cuz consoles couldnt pull enough players to fill their queues

Message 13 of 17 (218 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@matzesingt  there is another part, if you solo queue you might end up with another two squadmates ( PC + consol ) players that they are friends and they are in the same party, so to them you are the random third exactley what @ DarthValtrex said to you

((again there no chance for a solo console player to end up in PC lobbies))

"Well sadly they turned that option off cuz consoles couldnt pull enough players to fill their queues"

for your information, the console player base is very healthy and doesn't need pc player base to stay that way.

“When you soloqueue as a pcplayer you still end up with consoleplayers in your grp and against you... stop spreading missinformation”

you got your answer here and I hope It was clear enough @ DarthValtrex wrote:
“@Maxray_Blank
 Well the only you'd end up with a console player on your team is if you solo queue and you're the third to a duo that's 1 pc player and 1 console player”

and I will repeat it here just in case you missed it “when you solo queue on pc you will encounter console players who partied with their friends who is a PC player but there is NO WAY for a console player to get into PC lobbies on his own.
it is IMPOSSIBLE for a console player to start the game, go into the lobby ALONE, start matchmaking and get into PC lobbies.
that never happened and will NOT happen”

You need to check facts and know what you are talking about before you start  talking and say to others to “stop spreading missinformation”,

Message 14 of 17 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@maximas1986And still i dont give a damn about how they end up in my lobbys... fact is they do, the reason why they do does not matter at all
Many Pcplayers dont wanna play with or against casual consoleplayers

The Consoleplayerbase cant be that healthy when they force pcplayers to fill their lobbys Wink

But why would i even try to argue with someone that plays a competetive game with an aimbot delivered by respawn

Message 15 of 17 (164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@matzesingt"The Consoleplayerbase can't be that healthy when they force PC players to fill their lobbies Wink"
you are joking, right?
mate, PC lobbies are not forced to play with consoles, it's the other way around actually.
on console, you will not find a single PC player in there and the truth is that we are the ones who is forced to play in your lobbies just because we partied with a pc player friend so actually pc player base is the one that is not healthy so they force us to play in your lobbies only lol.

I will say it to you again, get your facts together before talking 

"But why would i even try to argue with someone that plays a competetive game with an aimbot delivered by respawn"
if you are so annoyed and unable to handle console players and their (aim bot ) then you have two options , quit or get better mate

Message 16 of 17 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@xTomboyRespecter
I can not confirm this. the option is grayed out on the console (one s and series s). on the pc, however, I can activate or deactivate the setting.

but i often play in pc lobbies with a friend of me and the pc lobbies are much more relaxed than the crosplay lobbies on the console. can't explain why. there need to be more improvements on the crossplay, but anyways its still beta :D

Message 17 of 17 (143 Views)