Why Hero, Champion & Moderators Kudo Toxic Forum Members Posts

by Fawned18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why Hero, Champion & Moderators Kudo Toxic Forum Members Posts

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

As I been searching for answers through the forum I see that mostly the Hero and champions they will kudo posts made by the most toxic ppl on here who do nothing but just flame people and be edge lords. You send a message to ppl that you support them by doing that. And then you see the ppl who suck up to them for doing that and around around we go

Message 1 of 6 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Hero, Champion & Moderators Kudo Toxic Forum Members Posts

Community Manager

Heroes and Champions are their own people. We encourage them to be the best examples of the community, but they are free to take their own actions. Toxicity is not something we encourage on the forums and all reports of it will be looked into.

This post be getting locked down as it's a topic we really don't discuss on the forums and tends to snowball in a negative direction. Thank you all for your concern.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (365 Views)

All Replies

Hey

I don't really agree with this but in our defence:

We are just normal players and can sometimes agree with a not well formed (toxic comment) and kudo that post.

I personally don't kudo toxic posts and prefer to report them when needed.

If a post is offending or doens't belong here than Hero's & Community Managers will take action.

We don't support toxicity in anyway here on AHQ. Embarrassed

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 6 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well that’s not true Zeel because I seen both you and war slag kudo posts of these toxic ppl on this forum calling other ppl stupid, Autistic , awful , * I’m saying by doing this you send a message to ppl like me reading through this forum that you support that 

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

★★ Pro

I would advise you to disregard whatever title someone has achieved. It just means they’ve been here for a long time. The kudos and points part is just forum mechanics. What is interesting is thoughts and opinions of yourself and others regarding the topic - in this case Apex

Message 4 of 6 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fawned18 

Was it not you who posted to me yesterday everybody has a right on their opinion?

You where defending people who where trashing a positive post with their toxicity.

And then you gave their comment a Kudo.

Proof:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Apex-Best-game-around/m-p/7848605#M24543

Why are you allowed to approve of toxic people and defend them but moderators are not when they agree with them.

I completely don't understand your post and i dare to say its completely false and hypocrite.

The moderators here are doing a amazing job at keeping the forums honest and let people say their opinions about apex and other people's comments on those comments.

You only get warned / banned if you go completely personal or discussions that don't belong here on the forum like religion etc.

Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Heroes and Champions are their own people. We encourage them to be the best examples of the community, but they are free to take their own actions. Toxicity is not something we encourage on the forums and all reports of it will be looked into.

This post be getting locked down as it's a topic we really don't discuss on the forums and tends to snowball in a negative direction. Thank you all for your concern.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)