Why EA banned me on FIFA for no reason.

by gamerboy09pc

Original Post

Re: Why EA banned me on FIFA for no reason.

★★★★ Novice
@Wendy890929 I was not able to create a case from this account. It forever stays stuck on "we're creating your case" after I fill the details.
I made another account and was able to create case, but they replied that I must create a case from this account only. So how do I do that. They have me restricted/blocked on this account from creating a case.
Are you able to create a case from the blocked account by following the steps given up by Darko?
Please reply bro.
Message 11 of 35 (670 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gamerboy09pc accounts are not banned from creating cases.

I tested just there using one of my accounts and was able to create a case without any issue. If you have reached out to out Twitter team and DMd them then please wait for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 35 (632 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Wendy890929 you need to contact our TOS team using the steps in the accepted solution in this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 35 (631 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Well then how do you explain me not able to create a case from the banned account, on multiple browsers;pc and mobile. But able to create a case using a separate account on my first try. There is surely some kind of restriction from your side, which is why when I fill in all case details and submit, it stays stuck on "we're creating your case" indefinitely.
Message 14 of 35 (605 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gamerboy09pc2 can you grab me a video of this affecting you on both accounts so that I can look into it?

What type of case are you trying to create? Are you trying to contact our TOS team on both accounts?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 35 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko How do you want me to send you the video?
No its not affecting on both accounts. This is the second account which I created(gamerboy09pc2). I am able to post a case using this account(following your steps - banned/suspended account in Contact Us).
But using the banned account (gamerboy09pc), I can't create a case.
Message 16 of 35 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems there are some technical problems with EA's online services. Unable to even try to create a case. Will upload video when I am able to.

Message 17 of 35 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM as the video contains personal information]

@EA_Darko  Here's the video. stays stuck forever.

Message 18 of 35 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey are you going to do anything about this, now that I have shared the video proof with you.
Message 19 of 35 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @gamerboy09pc I was hoping to see a comparison video showing what happens on both accounts.

Over the past two days, I have repeatedly tested the chat function on help.ea.com and been able to create cases without issue and be speaking with support in seconds.

The best thing I can recommend is that you create a new case and change your options around during the initial set up phase.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 35 (450 Views)