Why Didnt I Get The Kobe Jeresy Pack

by LilThieff

Original Post

Highlighted

Why Didnt I Get The Kobe Jeresy Pack

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug So Everybody Was Supposed To Get The Kobe Jersey Pack But I Didnt Get It.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? EA I need the pack Really Bad Thanks.
What happens when the bug occurs? It Gets really sad i want that pack
What do you expect to see? To Get The Kobe Pack

I Want The Kobe Pack

Message 1 of 21 (1,560 Views)

Re: Why Didnt I Get The Kobe Jeresy Pack

★★ Novice

I didn’t get that pack either for some reason 

Message 2 of 21 (1,540 Views)

Kobe Bryant Jersey Pack

★★ Novice

I just wanna Receive the Kobe Bryant Jersey Pack on my acc 

Message 3 of 21 (1,470 Views)

I did not receive the Kobe Bryant Memoriam Pack (Jersey)

★★★ Newbie

I never received the Kobe Bryant Memoriam Pack and was hoping can I still receive the pack. Kobe Bryant is my favorite player and I would like to continue to honor him by wearing the black Lakers jersey in NBA Live Mobile. I already contacted EA help for some help and they told me to go to the forum and hope that you guys can help me with my problem, and let me still eceive the pack. My username/ID on NBA Live Mobile is D-Flight00. 

Message 4 of 21 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm a fan of Kobe and i never received the Kobe Bryant Memoriam Pack and was hoping can I still receive the pack. 

Message 5 of 21 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@LilThieff I did not get it eaither
Message 6 of 21 (1,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why did i not get it

Message 7 of 21 (1,110 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@noah4182007 Firstly, welcome to this expansive community of NBALM players who vow to help other players and bring about great discussions. You can also be an active member of this community,and indulge in great discussions
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/nba-mobile-general-discussion-en

Report technical issues,
Here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/nba-mobile-technical-issues-en

Report bugs,
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nba-mobile-bug-reports-en

You can also help other players to the best of your knowledge, would love to have you here on the community.

Now coming to your query, the Lakers Jersey was available a day after the untimely and sad death or Kobe Bryant. And it wasn't available any day later. If you didn't play the game in that duration, you may not have received it.
Message 8 of 21 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But i was i have been playing nba live mobile scince season 1 everyday im on i also bought cash but never recived it

Message 9 of 21 (1,043 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@noah4182007 Were you playing the day right after the sad news? The Lakers Jersey was on. Everyone received it. Except for some like the people above. If you were then let me know.
Message 10 of 21 (1,033 Views)