With that reasoning, apparently so is this forum. These trends are disturbing 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=EA%20Answers%20HQ&geo=US

Omg EA Answer HQ is dyinggggggg

He's not trolling. I say it's the smartest reply ever in this forum

Message 21 of 26 (606 Views)

Re: Why Apex Legends died

★ Guide

@OPL3XITY wrote:

I'll let you make your own searches as I am extremely confident quick comparaisons with any trendy games on many platforms will provide you with the required data to understand that Apex legends truly is dying VERY quickly.

This is exactly what people say when they don't have the evidence to back up what they're saying.

You're talking utter nonsense and you know it .

Message 22 of 26 (594 Views)

★ Guide
nah I'm just at work :D
Message 23 of 26 (591 Views)

★ Guide

@Gas_Camper wrote:

To be honest, in my opinion, I say apex is better and more stable than fortnite, PUBG, etc.. because you can do this. You CAN try different builds, different team compositions with your friends.... Want to hold down a position with pathfinder and caustic and just have a * ton of gas traps and a * ton of zip lines? Want to go full speed team with wraith, octane, and bloodhound? want to go gas camping team with lifeline, gibraltar, and bangalore and then just wreck the last squad with ultimates and grenades? you can try so many combinations of teams, or strategical abilities, it makes the game far from boring in my opinion :P

P.S. at least in apex legends you cant build a 200 foot tower when someone starts shooting you, *COUGH* *FORTNITE* *COUGH* >.<

Yes, finally someone else that sees the beauty behind the game. People that get bored playing games so easily are probably like that due to short attention spans lmao. but yes, the different gun combinations, strategies, and squad builds is what i find really makes this game so much better than fortnite. Always hated how youd shoot someone and they'd turn into a freaking skyscraper. Apex Legends will develop over time, so ima stay here:eahigh_file:

Message 24 of 26 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How About Fortnite? or Warzone? or even PUBG?

Message 25 of 26 (321 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Since this thread hasn't been active in over a year I've gone ahead and locked it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If a thread has been inactive for a long time it's better to set up a new thread of your own if you want to start a conversation rather than resurrecting an older one. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 26 of 26 (303 Views)