Why 3 repair limit ???

by DeadPhoenix86

Original Post

Re: Why 3 repair limit ???

★ Guide

@DeadPhoenix86 RIVALS SYSTEM WAS EVERYTHING BUT DEFINITELY NOT FAIR. I just remember how racers were doing donuts in gas stations and were invincible.

Message 21 of 24 (340 Views)

★ Guide

@WhiteFoxie001 I don‘t think the rhinos are too hard. In the city you have plenty of options to avoid them. Just take the next turn and in the mountains (which is more dangerous when you got a street tuned car) is driving off the road. The rhinos are in NFS to destroy your plans. You need to think fast and re-route like a GPS :D (same in NFSMW 2005).

The appearing right in front of you is something I already mentioned in the „Bug Reports“ forum. I totally agree with you there. That is just a performance problem of the game.

Message 22 of 24 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@HowlingBeast Actually, you are right. The times I got hit were always on straight roads, mostly the interconnecting highways. It's best to just hit the brakes and make a (or try to make) a U turn in that situation. Damn siderails!! Wink

Now that I'm rep 50, the game seems so easy.
Where as between rep 30's and early 40's it seemed hard as nails.

They really haven't take enough time to think things trough when developing this night modus it seems.

Message 23 of 24 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Have no idea why ppl is complaning about the cops being so hard the community wants a game where the cops are able to catch up to you and when ghost games delivers it the community starts to say like omg its waay to hard nerf them!like seriously what u want ghost games to do ?revert the cops to 2015 style speed ?that would be too boring nfs heat actually helps me on making strategy on evading the cops and i am totally enjoying the pursuit during night and heat lvl 5 is aint a problem for me and for limited repairs i am gonna complain about this and heres why

1. The physics:i wonder just how many time the game physics have * me around and just gos crazy on me and cause some serious damage to my car and i had to repair it cause my car suffered alot of damage from the physic on the Game being super *

2. The npc cars:i would say theres no way your car would take damage from just scratching a npc car!YES JUST SLIGHTLY TAPPING THE SIDE OF THE NPC CAR WILL DROP UR CAR DAMAGE!(even though it drops a bit but still)and funny thing is going full speed and hitting the back of a npc car is fine,your car wont even take any damage from it 

Conclusion:limited repairs is fine but the car health needs some rework and the physics of the game needs some rework as well cause i wonder how many times the game * me around with the physics 

Message 24 of 24 (299 Views)