Why 3 repair limit ???

by DeadPhoenix86

Original Post

Re: Why 3 repair limit ???

★ Apprentice

Rivals system was fair. heat system is broken. I basically keep getting busted because my car dies within 4 hits. Yes my car isn't very fast, but if i keep getting busted how the hell am i supposed to level up???

Day races are fine, night races are a total mess when cops arrives. In Rivals i had no problem fighting off cops, because we had tech to deal them. In this game you have no tech, and you take damage regardless of them hitting your or the other way around. They need to go back to the drawing board. In fact payback is even a more enjoyable game, than this pile of garbage.

I consider Rivals as one of the better NFS, sure the game was buggy, but when it worked, the game was a blast to play !

Message 11 of 24 (622 Views)

★ Guide

@JamieK81 wrote:

Ok, tell me this, at the start the game, when you first get into a cop chase, how do we get all that money to get all that stuff that will help us escape a severely broken cop system?? cause if you managed to get that money and to that level, you must have found an exploit to do so, so whats the secret?

Cause from experience, the only people that say 'i had no problems, you guys must suck' or some extent like that have been found out to have cheated to get where they are....just saying.

If it was a few of us, it might be down to skill, but when its alot of us and only few seem to not have this problem, then it has to be a bug.

Just for people like yourself, I wrote a guide for progressing through the game: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Quick-Guide-and-Tips-to-Max-Level/m-p/8412313#M3649

It really is not a difficult game. You're simply just too ambitious in your endeavor given your Rep Level and car's performance. Don't take on tasks you clearly cannot handle. Focus on improving your car until you can.

Message 12 of 24 (621 Views)

★★ Guide
@HowlingBeast I hate Rivals because of the same reason i am starting to hate Heat 1st is the health bar and second are the damn cops.
Message 13 of 24 (591 Views)

★★ Guide
@DeadPhoenix86 I agree with you 100% but still the system they put in this game is not going very good and like i said i hate Rivals because of the same reason i am starting to hate Heat 1st is the health bar and second are the damn cops. This game is a total mess and its going to end up like Anthem.
Message 14 of 24 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

That's only a problem in very early game. Easy solution , while your vehicle is under around 270 perf rating, avoid the cops at night and always return to a garage before or immediately after reaching Heat level 3. After you hit 300 pert rating it gets much easier, I've only played about 16 hours but already annihilating the cops in my 650bhp V8 swapped Evo IX . My advice is make a purpose built car specifically for night races & pursuits.... use something 4 wheel drive (For optimum high speed cornering) and equip Rally differential, tyres and suspension, that way you can out corner the fuzz and take rapid offroad shortcuts when needed without losing speed. Carry a repair kit and/or damage reduction passive ability and combine that with some decent driving and you're sorted Standard smile

Message 15 of 24 (579 Views)

★ Apprentice

I already refunded the game. If they ever decided to fix this, then i might give it another go.

I actually enjoy Rivals, since the system is fair, can repair cars as many times as needed, and you can play as a cop or racer. And you have tech to deal with cops.

In this game you have no tech to fight cops, and slamming them also damage your own vehicle as well. So no, the game needs more work.

Message 16 of 24 (553 Views)

★★★★ Novice

iam with you! The game isnt that hard and iam also in the mind you should be able to fail cause thats what makes this game a challenge and not a "run through easy game" like nfs 2015 or payback. 

Message 17 of 24 (531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I do like limit in repairs. NFS was always easy game..too easy. The same with damage system - I love it. 

Message 18 of 24 (547 Views)

★★★ Novice

@amiga4ever wrote:

I do like limit in repairs. NFS was always easy game..too easy. The same with damage system - I love it. 

There is no such thing as too easy except to selfish douche bags like you.

Message 19 of 24 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@HowlingBeast Even when A Rhino tries to hit you at full speed coming from the other directions? Every 2 minutes?

You can't outrun them because they spawn either in front of you or just ram you from whatever angle they can. Let's say you can outrun them for 5 minutes. That, I can believe, but you can't keep outrunning them, that's why only 3 repairs. So you have to bail out at some point.

Message 20 of 24 (496 Views)