Who to contact for fifa points refund

by dafnaboy1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who to contact for fifa points refund

★★★★ Novice

Hi
Who should I contact regarding that subject. Every time I open a case asking how can I get my fifa point refund I get no answer and they close my case.
U people want to banned my account from transfer market its fine give ma back every $ I paid legally on this game.

Who Should I contact playstation network regarding that or who should I contact?
Thanks

Thanks 

Message 1 of 8 (24,889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Who to contact for fifa points refund

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @dafnaboy1.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (24,885 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @dafnaboy1.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (24,886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dude I said I did it already. They keep closing the cases I open with no answers. 

Message 3 of 8 (24,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @dafnaboy1  for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (24,864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was on live chat regarding that and I asked a specific question. Ea team end up the chat without giving me any answers. Whom should I contact regarding fifa points refund. U people can't take money and don't provide service this is a clear  robbery!!!!!! 

Message 5 of 8 (24,764 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dafnaboy1, if you purchased and used the FIFA points then it would not be possible to refund them. If there is a ban on your account then you would not be able to refund purchases made on the account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (24,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there I lost 4600 fifa points and I’ve never gotten it 

Message 7 of 8 (17,084 Views)

Community Manager

Need to speak with our live support team using the steps I provided above @rylieclark2424.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (16,577 Views)