Re: Who’s your pick for most underrated legend Season 6?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Who’s your pick for most underrated legend Season 6?

Not under powered! But the legend who has decent skill sets but just does not get the love they should? 

i’m going to say it has to be Gibi. He’s the second least picked legend. But a good gibi is just fun to have on the team. Crypto would be the next most underrated.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 23 (510 Views)

@DarthValtrex Bangalore. Double time and smoke I think are really underrated.
Revenant. Totem giving an extra 100hp, yes please.
Message 2 of 23 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex With so many golds and plats joining you in diamond lobby then Octane with a (common pick this season) bloodhound.

Knowing where your enemies are and full send it into hyper agro CQC with your devo dominance. PPPRRRRRRRRRR

Message 3 of 23 (490 Views)

★ Expert
@xx_Dante2k_xx Agreed, Bang gets my vote.
Message 4 of 23 (470 Views)

★★★ Expert

Underrated?  Possibly Pathfinder now.

Path is constantly picked for the wrong reason imo.  People play him like a solo character and in that regard I think they have their heads straight up their you know what’s.  That’s why they’re always crying about his nerf.

zip line is what is amazing about path when used to actually help the team rather than selfishly just used to move Path.  Getting the team to the high ground in the new vertical worlds edge is so valuable when done right.  And many characters really need that high ground more, like Rampart and Wattson (Wattson who still needs to be buffed badly).  But really everyone benefits and a not self absorbed path gets you there.

Message 5 of 23 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

A good Bang, Path and Crypto.

Bang: those smoke revives are definitely a huge benefit. And as I'm back to Bloodhound for now, the more smoke on the map the better.

Path: Paths that setup real good quality ziplines to good tactical locations at good times or who zip one out to you if you've become a bit distanced. 

Crypto: those drones can be annoying AF.  And when you've got a teammates drone constantly lighting enemies up it can be quite useful  ... my main reason for saying Crypto is because i really feel lile i can't use him tho others seem to use him well. I'm used to usig drones in games like R6 but in this it just doesn't suit me imho. 

Interestingly my picks have all been on their value to the team. i also feel Octane is a bit underrated.

Message 6 of 23 (445 Views)

Champion

Ahhhhhh gotta be rampart/wattson.

Especially when teamed together and used by competent players. I've found myself fighting this combo a couple of times and i've seen some pretty terrifying kill zones orchestrated by said combo.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 23 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Caustic has been under rated since day 1.

Message 8 of 23 (420 Views)

Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  I think I mentioned this bloodhound/octane combo elsewhere a couple of weeks back, Its actually nuts lol. 

Definitely an insane pace of play, especially on KC.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 23 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

Wattson/mirage... (only saying mirage because I don't see him that much any more...)

Message 10 of 23 (382 Views)