Re: Who is starting to hate apex legends ?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Who is starting to hate apex legends ?

★★★ Novice

I been playing this game since season 1 and I personally feels like the game and team matching is messed up because I been putting with bad teammates or unfair game matching. Also, Octane stim and launch pad sometimes doesn’t even work probably like it get glitch. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,137 Views)

@King_loko1904 I still enjoy it and have fun playing it. I think some areas could use changes because the way people play has it evolved. But it's nothing respawn can't handle.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 14 (1,126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@King_loko1904 Has been glitching for a while now, this season I had to play octane and was running away trying to stim trampoline my way out of the way... yup, I slide right through it...
Message 3 of 14 (1,106 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@King_loko1904 The jumppad takes a tiny moment to set up. If you just throw it down it at your feet while running it won't work, you have to throw it a lil bit ahead.
Message 4 of 14 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sounds like you are just getting burned out playing too much of one game. This will happen with any game no matter how much you like it. Take a break, play different games and you will come to appreciate and enjoy Apex more again.

Also don't take it to seriously. Remember it's just a video game.

As far as Octane's pad... That * is extremely frustrating and been in the game since the day 1. If it's a bug, then they certainly don't care about fixing it. If there is a set up time for the pad before it can boost you, then it either needs to be removed or they need to add clear visual cue when it's ready or not. If it's intentional I would prefer if they just removed it,  as nothing but frustration comes from it.

Message 5 of 14 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Vladplaya There is a visual cue and slight auditory. The visual is when it’s set up, it kind of plucks down in a ‘I’m ready for my close up’ kind of way. The auditory is the ‘set up’ sound stops. BUT I know this already but even with these things I still slide right through it since there’s still a delay somehow...
Message 6 of 14 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Expert

There are problems.  They need to make the game better.

But I don't hate Apex Legends, like in its entirety.  It's a good game.

It simply suffers from the very obvious thing a money raking 'freemium' battle royal game is going to.  

Way overpriced skins.  Absurdly so, or bundled so it's...absurdly so.

Real slow content add, though what is added is often good.

Rewards for leaving games more than playing games.  This one strictly comes from Respawn knowing that a lot of people who throw games also spend a lot of money on them.  You'll never have game or team integrity when you decide those extra dollars you get from bad players is more important.  

In that regard, you might as well become a bad player yourself insofar as not caring goes.  Don't suffer while Respawn chases phat cash, just start leaving games that bother you and only stay for the ones you like.  

One day they might remember that the game is more important, but with Fortnite doing the same thing, and this being a copycat business model, don't expect changes here until there are changes at Epic. :P

Message 7 of 14 (1,057 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp The jump pad does glitch occasionally. I have slid into it and it does not launch you the way it should or the launch is very very small.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 14 (1,019 Views)

@King_loko1904

I don't hate the entire game. If I did, I wouldn't be here. But there are certain aspects I hate, yes. I hate some of the monetization, I hate what they did to the Battle Pass this season, things like that. But I still very much enjoy it's core gameplay (when poor matchmaking and server issues don't ruin my fun, of course).
Message 9 of 14 (937 Views)

★ Guide
The hate was always there from day 1, 3rd partying was an issue, not being able to climb certain surfaces, wonky hitboxes, useless weapons, wraith etc.

Though the things to enjoy has simply started to dry up. People eventually figure out the meta and where to go/not to go, playstyles for winning, carrying scrubs. The novelty factor is just turning greyer and greyer by the day and these updates haven't addressed that...
Message 10 of 14 (928 Views)