Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Who enjoys the revolving door mechanic for the featured store?

by Amongtheweak

Original Post

Re: Who enjoys the revolving door mechanic for the featured store?

★★ Guide

@Amongtheweak  So I was right and we still haven't gotten them! This is BS. Why is BioWare so determined to screw over Colossus and Interceptor users when it comes to the armor set. I mean they gave ranger and storm a chance to get there's on release, and all 4 javelins the chance to get them at game release for the first set. So what is their deal with us now!?! What have we done to be treated as second rate classes!?! We didn't get our scar sets the second week like we were suppose to and were never told why they were not released then, BioWare just played it off as they had never said so. Then they tell us in the live stream that we were going to finally get our armor sets a week and a half later, and here we are, they're not in the store they're not in the patch notes. It's as if they totally forgot to put it in the game again. I expect an actual explanation and a reason for all this bs, and soon. Not a excuse or half baked dodge I mean an actual up front explanation.

Message 11 of 13 (28 Views)

★ Guide

They either clearly want to create a timed need for players to induce buying,  to create a hope or reason to log on because tomorrow may have what you want, "just keep playing to find out what may or may not come tomorrow!" or just don't have enough content to revamp the featured store into a static store where we can purchase all available cosmetics. It is frustrating. They gave the Storm and Ranger armor sets 2 rotations in a row. Not dissing on those javelins but seriously at least include an armor set for a class every rotation. Does not have to be both, but at least so we know to expect an armor for next rotation. I don't use the emotes, for one they're a cheap way to produce an "item" to sell by just basically illustrating new movements for your character rather than actually creating new armor. Vinyls even, how hard would it be just for us to be able to make our own vinyls? Basic shapes we could create move around resize and color. Obviously you run into someone creating offensive symbols to wear on their javelin, but that is what reports are for. My vote is for a static store. I stated in a another post earlier thats what we need. Base static store they periodically update and add new items to. Maybe with featured rare items that stay around for 1-3 months and then are gone. But something thats fair to everyone. 

Message 12 of 13 (23 Views)

★ Guide

It's like they don't want people to buy stuff.

Message 13 of 13 (17 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help