Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Who enjoys the revolving door mechanic for the featured store?

by Amongtheweak

Original Post

Who enjoys the revolving door mechanic for the featured store?

★ Guide

Who likes waiting in anticipation for a chance that they will bring new armors rather than the highly coveted emotes and wonderfully designed vinyls? 

Message 1 of 13 (247 Views)

Re: Who enjoys the revolving door mechanic for the featured store?

★★★★ Guide

The vinyls are really bad..Like made by someone color blind.

Message 2 of 13 (236 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't purchased any of the vinyls or emotes that have come out. IMO, they're bland and boring. I would have rather they given us a system where we could create our own vinyls, especially for once we have guilds/clans. The emotes I have not bought either. I don't really care about emotes in anthem and never have in any game. Not saying people don't enjoy them or the vinyls, it's just that I really don't. All I see every rotation is vinyls and emotes. I wouldn't mind some better textures.  

Message 3 of 13 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also find that the vinyls are really bad, it's badly done.

UC Browser SHAREit MX Player

Message 4 of 13 (225 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The newest vinyl out right before the patch was horrid...bright christmas green and white. Only good thing about it was it actually covered the storms armor somewhere else besides the back left side of their cape.Its a good template though for people who could make their own vinyls.The only way you could allow folks to make their own vinyl is to supply shapes and colors to be overlayed to make their own vinyl..otherwise there would be mass genitals on capes.

Message 5 of 13 (204 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wish there where a few more items per cycle, but I like the way they are doing it. I log in just to see what the new items are.

Message 6 of 13 (186 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They need to fire whoever is in charge of the store rotation, 1 week without armor

Message 7 of 13 (175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't like the cycle. I think its a cheap trick because they don't have enough content.

Its like when you go to a seedy store and you ask for the "special". Store owner reaches under the counter and pulls it out, $300 and its the last one, with a crooked grin!

You buy it and leave and the next person walks in asking for the "special". Store owner reaches under the counter.... 

Message 8 of 13 (174 Views)

★★ Guide

I JUST LOOKED A THE PATCH NOTES AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE NOTES ABOUT THE NEW SCAR INTERCEPTOR AND SCAR COLOSSUS THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW ARE!!??!!

I'm not home right now so I don't know, but I've waited a week and a half for the gear that storm and ranger got and I'm going to be very irritated if It's still not in there, especially being that this would make a second time that they would have lied about when we were getting it and then not said anything about it.

Message 9 of 13 (162 Views)

★ Guide

Yea I have been waiting a week for colossus scar armor. Got on this morning and what do you know, no scar armor, just emotes and vinyls with 2 textures.

Message 10 of 13 (155 Views)
Twitter Stream