Re: Who do you think is the most perfectly balanced legend?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Who do you think is the most perfectly balanced legend?

Champion

So as the title implies, who do you think is the most perfectly balanced legend, and why? Now i'm not talking about who's the best or meta here.

For me personally, after playing basically every legend on a regular basis i have to go for bangalore.

As a legend she is formidable when played correctly, yes she's not the most flashy of legends and is often overlooked. However bangalore has a really well rounded skill set,effective for both attack and defense. She isn't overpowered nor is she in dire need of a buff and to top it off her hitbox is a decent size. Furthermore she does combo up with a number of legends quite nicely.

Would love to hear who you guys think fits this bill. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 21 (655 Views)

Hero
@MandatoryIDtag I agree on bangalore being most well rounded. Only dispute i have is her ult is utterly useless. The bombs have such a delay that teams 85% of the time in my battles are completely able to avoid it. Imo bang and gibby ult need reversed. Bangs should be instant gibby should be timed imo.

Her run boost is amazing when being shot at is few flaws as at times it does boost you with out a single bullet being fired. Overall though she to me is most well rounded for any situation.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 21 (636 Views)

Champion

@E9ine_AC  Yeah her ult has been the topic of many discussions on here in the past.

I honestly don't think it was ever intended to be used as an attack,i used to do this back in season 1 when i first started using her and would get super frustrated that it did nothing.

I think its more a tool to hinder your opponents, cause disruption or provide cover personally. I find it much more successful as an ultimate when used in this manner, i literally only use it as an aggressive ult when in a round 4 or higher circle as that stun effect combined with an incoming circle generally proves to be absolutely devastating.

Message 3 of 21 (630 Views)

Hero
@MandatoryIDtag Well she is a pure aggressive legend to me this means her ult should be viable verse escape her smoke is her cover and escape. But thats just me.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 21 (621 Views)

Champion

@E9ine_AC  I suppose with us two it's a variation in play then lol, i'll run bangalore with a suppression/interference based focus obviously with a little aggression thrown in where needed. Tongue out

Message 5 of 21 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah, that's were 'Bangalore' name comes from. Bangalore torpedos were used by armies to clear path for troop advancement.
Message 6 of 21 (595 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  Yeah i looked into this a while back. Somebody brought up the meanings behind all the legends names. Tongue out

Message 7 of 21 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I was kind of just agreeing with you. Tongue out
Message 8 of 21 (508 Views)

★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Mirage.
He's pretty good now after his rework.

Bangalore's ult is better for area denial and repositioning than straight up damage.
Message 9 of 21 (494 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Easy one. Caustic. Can play very defensive or be very aggressive when attacking campers. I love that his traps destroy wattson fences. It really pisses them off when you throw canisters through windows. And now that his teammates arent slowed there is a huge balance.
Message 10 of 21 (464 Views)