Who Will Be the Next Legend?

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Who Will Be the Next Legend?

★★★★★ Expert

Usually by now we have some sort of speculation as to who the Legend will be for the coming season. But as of now no one know for sure. Right now the guesses are between Blisk & Ash (as always) & Pariah. I feel like Blisk will not ever be in game or if he does it'll be way later. Pariah, whoever that is, seems like a solid bet but not sure. 

Bonus question, how many legends do we really need lol?

Message 1 of 47 (779 Views)

Re: Who Will Be the Next Legend?

★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 If we follow Respawn's ideas, maybe it's a Wraith 2 xd
Message 2 of 47 (760 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 I fairly certain that a well known poster was 100% certain a while back, that Ash was coming in S10. Large smile wait for it..... 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 47 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Foofer37  are you now the self anointed doomsayer of apex?

We all know the game has its problems, but its a long way from being dead. I would recommend starting your own topic to discuss the fact you think to dead rather than trying to derail other topics lol.

@Lord_Scorpion34  Back to the OP, it's hard to say.  I've seen stuff floating around for both pariah and Ash so far, can't say I've seen anything on blisk though

Personally I really hope it's ash, she was easily one of my favourite tf characters and they've continued her lore brilliantly over here on apex.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 47 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Hey there Mr Lord Scorpion sir, the patch tomorrow will most likely contain the files for some of the teases for the next season/legends. Dataminers would most likely see it first. If they post anything, I'll post it here with the spoiler thingy.
Message 5 of 47 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 6 of 47 (651 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 A black male legend is missing 🤔

For your bonus question, if a game stop changing and don’t offer anything new, even if it’s a fantastic one, it will get boring eventually
Message 7 of 47 (634 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 12000000
Message 8 of 47 (627 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 With the new update coming, we should get some sweet sweet leaks soon. Check out twitter or the apex leaks subreddit, cuz people post what they find on those.
Message 9 of 47 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Lord_Scorpion34 

ASH is NEXT (100% guarantee) , here how she will look like:

Season8.PNG

Then follow by Blisk himself.

Message 10 of 47 (606 Views)