Which legends should have a buff/rework?

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Which legends should have a buff/rework?

★★★ Pro

Hi Community, 

After a lot of speculation going around about certain characters getting a buff / rework I wanted to share who I think needs them most and some ideas around what character should have what done to them. 

Please don’t hate on my ideas, they are only some thoughts that I have had open minded! 

Octane:

Passive: Health Regaining (Should Stay) 

Tactical: Stim (Needs change)*

Ultimate: Jump Pad (Should Stay with slight fix)** 

* I think Octanes Stim needs to allow him to move much quicker because Bangalore seems to move faster in her Passive. Now I know you can’t make him too fast because that would break the game but he should defo move a lot quicker and for a longer period of time. My thought behind this is that if he is able to move faster and he is coming to push your squad then he is going to be alone meaning you and your team would still have the ability to down him especially if the Stim uses up more of his health. Maybe make him 15% Quicker? 
** His jump pad needs a fix on sometimes not activating

PathFinder: 

Passive: Needs a change*
Ultimate: Stays the same 

Tactical: Grapple (Stay’s but needs fix)**

* I made a separate post about this the other day, I think having a pair of scout binoculars would be a great idea for Path, being able to see maybe up to around 8X ahead would be great! 
** Tactical recharge time needs to be reduced. 

Lifeline: 

Passive: Shield / Extra Loot in boxes (Stays same) 

Ultimate: Loot drop (Could have a slight change)*

Tactical: Needs a change**

* I think in her supply drop there should also be a compartment only for syringe / shields as well. 
** Her tactical drone could also be sent out to a teammate for a revive, at a slower speed I think this would really be a good addition

Others to note: 

Bangalore Ultimate sets off smoke as they explode 

Crypto needs a full rework! 

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Which legends should have a buff/rework?

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Crypto needs a full rework.
That gave me a chuckle ngl.
Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: Which legends should have a buff/rework?

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp How comes?
He defo does need a rework... maybe ‘full’ was a bit extra
Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)