Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Which is better...Anthem on PS4 or Xbox 360?

by a10miletooth

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ComeWithMeKitty wrote:

So hit me up...which is the most preferred console ...PS4 or Xbox 360?  Thanks in advance.

Maybe you meant Xbox One?

Both systems require their online service now to play games multiplayer. Microsoft still has slight edge for better online service for the price.

PS4 has better resolution than standard Xbox One S.

Xbox One X has better resolution than PS4 Pro.

If you get an Xbox, do NOT get a standard "One" edition, if money is a factor, get the "One S"- if not, the "One X".

Another factor is the PS4 has bluetooth support, Xbox doesn't. Personally I like Microsofts controllers better than Sony's and I have a 4k HDR TV which the One X supports FULL 4K, PS4 Pro isn't full resolution (regarding Anthem).

Message 11 of 35 (483 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Daethena wrote:

It's funny, I have a PS4 and I really only use it to watch dvd blu-ray movies Raised eyebrow I'm weird I know...

Naw, what's weird is that the xbone reads and loads blu-rays like 30% quicker than the PS4. I ended up getting both systems if any exclusives I really wanted came along, nothing really for xbone so it just collected dust for like a year until I moved the PS4 into my bedroom and wanted to watch a movie in the living room. I haven't put a blu-ray into the PS4 since.

Message 12 of 35 (118 Views)

★ Guide

No VR for Anthem as of yet, so both consoles about equal choice.

Message 13 of 35 (116 Views)

★★ Guide

Both are pretty close as explained in this video going by the demo of the game. Remember though the full version may improve on the issues listed in the video.

Message 14 of 35 (106 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Abyssalwyrm wrote:

No VR for Anthem as of yet, so both consoles about equal choice.

Really only one is an option. He asked "ps4 or xbox 360". It's only available on one of those. PS4

Message 15 of 35 (103 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Ancientwolf13 wrote:

Both are pretty close as explained in this video going by the demo of the game. Remember though the full version may improve on the issues listed in the video.

I only see comparison for ps4 and Xbox One. He asked"ps4 or Xbox 360" not really sure why either. Either a mistake or,umm..not sure what.

Message 16 of 35 (100 Views)

★★ Guide

The base console versions are shown in this video going by the demo.  As I said before things can change.

Message 17 of 35 (94 Views)

★★ Guide

@torch327  I'm assuming it is just a typo as they mentioned they are on PC.

Message 18 of 35 (89 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Ancientwolf13 wrote:

@torch327  I'm assuming it is just a typo as they mentioned they are on PC.

Or they could be an older person who isnt up to date with all the new consoles.  My mother asked me something similar the other day, because she was not aware that there are different generations of consoles, and old consoles that fall out of support.

Message 19 of 35 (87 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Ancientwolf13 You seem to have missed the point. he asked "PS4 or xbox 360". not sure why he asked since it is only on one of those two consoles

Message 20 of 35 (86 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help