Which ingame Charakter would you like to meet and what would you ask him/her?

by Babyhuehnchen

Original Post

Which ingame Charakter would you like to meet and what would you ask him/her?

Champion (Retired)

If you had the chance to meet one video game Charakter of your choice and you could ask one question, what would it be? Om sure thatll be an interesting thread :-)

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 1 of 8 (605 Views)

Re: Which ingame Charakter would you like to meet and what would you ask him/her

★★★★ Guide

@Babyhuehnchen

Meet Desmond from Assassins Creed and ask why is he so boring when all of his ancestors are more interesting than him...except Connor. Teeth bared

Message 2 of 8 (595 Views)

Re: Which ingame Charakter would you like to meet and what would you ask him/her

★★ Pro

I would meet Liara (ot any other Mass Effect characture, but she is my fav) and ask how to build a mass relay, then give the infromation to NASA and start the space revolotion!

Message 3 of 8 (575 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@mathematics654

How about Ashley? I would just love to meet her...Party hat

Message 4 of 8 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Red_Hood_1810

I like her too, but it will be cooler to meet an alien

Message 5 of 8 (554 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

I love how your question isn't personal, but all about getting humanity into space! Kudos to you.. :D

Message 6 of 8 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Red_Hood_1810  Good oneStandard smile

Me, i would love to meet Alistair and ask him why he lets everyone to make fun of him...I mean, something is seriously fragged when a stone golem (basically a walking brick) makes fun of you...Right?!

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 8 (535 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @Red_Hood_1810

LOL! Agreed.. :D

Message 8 of 8 (503 Views)