Which character from another game would you like to see in Apex Legends?

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Which character from another game would you like to see in Apex Legends?

★ Expert

Just for fun, and be sensible ... obviously BT-7274 would be a bit OP.

Mine would be Talus from Paladins, for the following reasons:

He's immense fun to play.

Although an adult, he has the physique of a 10-year-old boy, so his hitbox would be tiny Standard smile

He has a timed Loba-like ability (also a bit like the death totem) where he can set a teleport point and then teleport back there if things get too hot. The timing of the teleport back can be set to automatic (default) or user-controlled (at the cost of the downgrading of other abilities).

He can over-charge his weapon (which is basically an easy-to-control R99) for a short period so it significantly increases bullet damage.

He has two timed abilities for melee. For the second one he teleports to an enemy he can see and launch an immense punch.

His voice actor makes him sound like a cross between Milhouse and Monkey D Luffy (English dub).

Message 1 of 7 (263 Views)

Re: Which character from another game would you like to see in Apex Legends?

Champion

Doomfist from overwatch, since forge was basically a reskin of him and I really wanted forge in game.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (253 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I want to see most characters from Overwatch here
Message 3 of 7 (242 Views)

Champion

@NolanGraysonnn  some sorta collaboration would be cool.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (229 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy as I haven't played many recent games I'll have to go retro with this one and say Tron. Throwing deadly frizbees has an appeal along with the low lying tasty motorbikes. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 7 (207 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy I need someone with a lightsaber and that can shoot lightning.......so some form of the emperor.
Message 6 of 7 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy I want to see a Mountain King type player. Big muscular guy, fuse is some what that.

I think my vision would be more in line with what Forge is/was.

I'd like someone who stomps the ground and shakes the earth in a given radius. That stuns players in the radius.. Maybe the passive be he can punch through doors with 1 punch. Possibly punch holes in walls.. Stuff like that.

@hayhor Now you will experience the true power of the dark side! The dark side of the force is a path way to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (195 Views)