Which account i use to log into SPORE?

by FeC_Towik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Which account i use to log into SPORE?

★★ Novice

Hello

I bought Spore bundle (game + 2 DLCs or whatever you call them) on steam few hours ago

I am unable to pass the login/create account screen, i keep trying this account to log but it keep giving me unknown error. I remember something similar with burnout but i don't remember what exactly ... like there are 2 EA account or something

What i do? Do i have to do something, I ain't making another account, just because EA is nuts and cannot migrate account when changes are made or whatever

Using an existing EA account keep failing, i cannot log into a spore account, since i don't have one, the only thing left is to create NEW EA account...

so what do I have to do to play? waiting 12 hours after that I am getting a refund. its been 30 minutes that the game has been running on that stupid login/register screen. turning off, don't wanna pass the 2 hours mark

Message 1 of 6 (1,921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Which account i use to log into SPORE?

★★★ Newbie

hi as you did i also got the game in steam today  to be able to do it you must add the game from steam to origin i did it trough the origin desktop launcher go to steam get the key the provided you for the game in your library go to origin and go to the section that will say redeem product key it will recognize the key  next time you go to spore it will recognize your account

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,877 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

hi as you did i also got the game in steam today  to be able to do it you must add the game from steam to origin i did it trough the origin desktop launcher go to steam get the key the provided you for the game in your library go to origin and go to the section that will say redeem product key it will recognize the key  next time you go to spore it will recognize your account

Message 2 of 6 (1,878 Views)

★★ Novice
I wanted to do that but I was afraid it would make things worse
I hope this works, gonna try it in a moment.
Message 3 of 6 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

origin?  do you happen to have a step by step vid on this I can find and follow

Message 4 of 6 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FeC_Towik did it work for you?
Message 5 of 6 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@D3F4ULTio this worked for me
Message 6 of 6 (1,050 Views)