Re: Whether there will be some changes in battlefront, or EA forgot about a game

by Recol1se

Original Post

Whether there will be some changes in battlefront, or EA forgot about a game?

★★★ Novice

Hi to all community EA also I think this message will reach DICE and other.
Having played the Alpha of SWBF2 and having returned to the first part. It was set by heaps of questions and in principle understood why I can't enjoy the 1st part.
Why:
1) Mod with a red zone. As soon as transmitters change, the zone for defending has to decrease. That there were no baserapers. and not to spend time for those who sits in a rat.
2) To change the system of receiving heroes and their ships. Who will collect points that and has an opportunity to play them. In a result, I in hope look for this bonus as the fool, it so irritates, I can't be adjusted on the task, and as a result I betray the workmates and I search for the hero's bonus. And IT isn't CORRECT! I hate this.

Whether there will be some changes for the 1st part. Or EA already forgot for ever about it?

Message 1 of 3 (786 Views)

Re: Whether there will be some changes in battlefront, or EA forgot about a game

EA Community Manager

Hey @Recol1se,

with the Beta week of the successor going on right now and the launch in a bit over a month, it's unlikely that there will be any major changes to the first part, unfortunately. The feedback has heard and implemented in Battlefront II - so I'd recommend jumping on the Beta while it's still ongoing until tomorrow, there's some great changes and additions since the Alpha.

Message 2 of 3 (719 Views)

★★★ Novice

Look, BATTLEFRONT 2  beta its good. But i hope they will change something with BATTLEFRONT 1 , to good playing.

Just add some modes from BATTLEFRONT 2 , and thats will be grate ! PLEASE and THANKS YOU

Message 3 of 3 (716 Views)