Re: Where to land in KC?

by JjumpingJjack

Original Post

Where to land in KC?

★★★ Pro

I'm trying my best to enjoy KC before it's removed again but wherever I land the loot seems barely enough to go around, even less if there's more than one team, only semi decent spot I've found so far is airbase with a PK, wingman and a couple blue shields, but besides that places like Skulltown only have white shields and Mozambiques it seems.  Some good places to get kitted up would be much appreciated, I'm not having much luck with teammates and dying by landing one second too late for the only weapon in the area is getting really frustrating so atleast having a chance to fight back when I'm eventually left alone would be a nice change of pace, thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Artillery has purple shields in the furthest north building is one and blue shield. R301 in one of the supply bins. Blue shield i think in those little bunkers too.

I've been dropping in those little buildings just south of Market to pick up a Prowler + Select fire (any heads up on other Prolwer + Select locations will be appreciated), and if lucky can get into market and snag a LVL3 heavy mag. If not there is one outside the building in northside of cave.

Wasn't too impressed with Relay loot.

Haven't really clocked elsewhere yet.

Message 2 of 15 (423 Views)

★★ Pro

I won't give up any of the really good spots I've found, but if you like your Mozambique's, you can land at Runoff at the far North building. Inside on the second floor, there's a Mozambique sitting next to a Hammer-point and a level 2 (or 3, can't remember) shotgun bolt.

Message 3 of 15 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake There was a similar thread from someone else on the matter so now I have to ask: doesn’t the loot change daily? So lets say you ask now and in 10 hours the daily ‘reset’ happends, wouldn’t you have to make another one?
Message 4 of 15 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q Nope. I spent the first few days of WE Deja thinking that only to be forced ro land at a location and noticing same loot.

The dropship path and ring changes daily... loot stays the same.

Message 5 of 15 (354 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Yeah i almost exclusively landed in the place Forge was killed (train station or something) because there's a 99, wingman and purple mags for both, even when the ships path changed the loot didn't, it sucks actually, so hard to enjoy the game when you know most of the fun drops are a waste of time
Message 6 of 15 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys YES! So I wasn’t crazy when I did a couple matches in WE and after 24 hours I coincidentally went to sane spot to see same stuff. I just thought they hadn’t done the new loot yet but did new drop point. Same thing happend in KC but in WE I didn’t play much. KC I’ve played every day now for at least 5+ hours (lolz I played more these past 2 days than I did in the last 2 months or so XD KC FOR THE WIN!) and saw same loot so I already thought ‘hmmm something’s wrong here’.

Thanks for the info guys. Well, now I have to say: “devs, thats really lazy of you XD. It’s called deja loot, yes, I read it wrong, cause I thought trajectory, ring & loot changes. But if loot stays the same it really takes the fun away... sorta.

My muscle memory as I like to call it serves me well. Yesterday and day before I’ve been exclusively hot dropping in the gauntlet to rack up between 2-6 kills only from there and run off somewhere else. I know every loot there, in thunderdome, in Artillery, most of slum lakes, left side of airbase and where I could find fully hopped up prowler places I do not wish to name 😈 well it’s easy to get the 5 kill games this way for my revenant tho 😜 so you wont hear me complaining. I’ll be mighty miffed tho if you dont get it in this LTM! Wins & kills get recorded so badges should too... hmmm... new thread idea!
Message 7 of 15 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

1x gold armor near repulsor in a supply bin between the mountains at a respawn point

3x purple armors in artillery in the 3 most northern buildings

1x purple armor at relay in a south western building

But I also like to land at the east end of Skull City. There is a spot where you can pick up a Spitfire + PK and a white armor in no time - very nice for some quick action!

Happy hunting!

Message 8 of 15 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JjumpingJjack You broke the gamercode!
Message 9 of 15 (287 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JjumpingJjack Thanks mate you're a real legend <3
Message 10 of 15 (270 Views)