Re: Where the heck is the offline content Popcap?

by Milyon587

Original Post

Where the heck is the offline content Popcap?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So, as of now, the only offline content is giddy park, and the two campaigns, as garden ops is online only. Why Popcap? Garden Warfare two was an incredibly accessible game for offline users. All of the multiplayer modes and maps offline, and the crazy settings made it very fun. Now, it is an incredibly online experience. I would like it if either you cut ps plus for offline, or add the multiplayer maps offline. Garden ops should be offline, also.

Thank you for reading this, if you add this in, I might consider staying on this game a bit longer, instead of going to something with a more complete experience, like SWB2, or just GW2, for that matter, or maybe go onto a new game, such as the upcoming Castle Crashers Remastered PS4.

PS: Why are you not adding variants? That was my favourite thing about GW2! Goodbye to all those great times with sky trooper, iron citron, agent pea, etc. If you are not going to add them in, could you do something such as fire, ice, etc. upgrade? Or an expensive one that completely redid your primary, e.g. making it into a variant from GW2? 

Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

★ Guide

I think the game is great aside from these problems. Just a bit more effort is required to make this game better.

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Early days, give it time. Can't speak for turf takeover but AI are certainly capable in other modes they have been demonstrated in battle chests (okay maybe not friendly AI who are utterly useless 😂). Really hope gets introduced with crazy settings like GW2 🙏🏼

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)