Re: Where should we report cheaters in Apex Legends?

by bnkrgkrstiugfue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where should we report cheaters in Apex Legends?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

More than 2/3's of my matches today my death has been to someone cheating.

Where / how should we report them? 

Message 1 of 27 (14,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Fizzor1, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (14,427 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Fizzor1, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 27 (14,428 Views)

★ Novice

my apologies, I was unaware. I removed any post I had on twitter on the subject. Thank you for the link

Message 3 of 27 (14,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you cant because this game is *... they come out with a half * game... so tteyy want to keep the cheaters and then 5 year old kids...lol they wont fix it bc they to busy sucking *!!!!!

Message 4 of 27 (14,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

why there no report feature in the game ???? there are so many cheater. 

Message 5 of 27 (14,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

apex has to many hackers they are fast as bugatti

Message 6 of 27 (14,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA needs to get serious about the bots and hackers/cheater in APEX. I played all night with my friend and the other guy was 80% a bot.. and the champions were hackers..can't believe this.

Message 7 of 27 (14,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

They don't do * , I am tired of the game its 4 hours non stop hackers during early morning and in middle of the night. that's the only time I play so the game is unplayable. I ve been on origin for years I played bf2 and more since begin . if you wanna ban my account fine , hope you happy with all the fake accounts and fake players who cheat so you have plenty numbers of players but the real players are suffering from you and your decision . ea is all about money now. 

Message 8 of 27 (14,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why Every day , lots of player use hack or cheat , respawn or origin not take this issue seriously ... sad case !!!

Message 9 of 27 (12,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Darko This is a joke.
I have video proof of any cheater and can't show it to you, so you can ban him immediately?

I see how seriously, EA is taking this game.
[Removed by CM]

Message 10 of 27 (11,623 Views)